Chapter One

There's a game called Endless that's super popular right now!

Endless is a fantasy MMORPG game. It's name alludes to just how much is in it. From the truly impressive open world map, to the amount of jobs, classes, and skills. You can be an adventuring dungeon crawler, or a streetwise shop keeper, or set up a town of your own.

There's plenty of races like elves, dwarves, beast-kin, fae, angels, and more! There's a lot of unique items, and a pet system filled with monsters. Whether you want to explore the world or just be a part of it, the possibilities are, well. Endless!

Huh? Why am I being so enthusiastic about this game?

Well, because I'm it's creator!

It was a long road to making this game be what it is. I still have all the folders with the ideas and sketches for the game. All the way back before the first alpha model, I've been working hard on it!

There's been plenty of people that helped make my dream a reality. And we're all still working on it. Because I have so many little things worked into the game, and want more. It's not finished!

I'm super happy that Endless caught on and went viral. A lot of the surprises I hid in the game have been found. But there's still plenty to be discovered~ It always makes my day when a new one gets posted about!

An update will be going live tonight. I hope everyone likes it. It's not a feature that the early console could support, nor one that I thought players would be interested in at first. But now, the romance option for NPCs will be added.

Anyone that isn't married is available to be romanced! Most of them are bi or pan, so you won't have a problem finding a good match. Also, if you prefer, you can make a match with another player character.

The only thing the system doesn't allow is multiple partners. I don't have anything against it myself. But there'd be too many fights over that, plus the backlash from people might result in the game needing to be taken down.

I snuck in a few new easter eggs with the update too. It's going to be great. I have my fingers crossed that things will go over well!

The system is down for the update to get integrated now. Just a while more, and then people can keep enjoying it.

Everything will be taken care of. So I go home. I stayed up making sure nothing would glitch with this new update. I'm tired. I'm going straight to bed.

I drop my stuff in the living room. Keep going on. The bed looks so soft.

I grin and faceplant down.

THUD

OW!

Why does my nice bed feel like stone? My face hurts. I'm going to cry!

"We've succeeded!"

There's a cheer, and I jump. Looking around, there's so many people. Knights and nobles?There's a few other people near me that aren't like them. They look normal enough. But. They're younger than me.

"Where are we?" One girl asks.

"You, great heroes, are in the land of Estivall."

Eh?

"Eh!???"I cover my mouth after the outburst. No way, no way! Estivall was one of the main capitals in my game!