Chapter Five

It's the second day of being summoned, and. I'm considering what to do. It's not like I have to go in any one specific direction. It'll take time no matter how I do things.

But I still need a plan.

Step one is done. I now have control of any metal in a certain range if I want. Metal that's been around me, or that I've put mana into, will respond better.

That's why after breakfast, I spent some time drawing metal out of the stone of the room. I'm keeping it as a thin bracelet for now. I'll change the pattern every hour or so. That'll raise my proficiency with it over time.

Aside from that I've checked out a few things.

I can access Storage. There doesn't seem to be a limit on how much I can put in it? Though there should be. I'll count it as a blessing for now.

I tried to use Menu and Shop. Neither came up. Since both are for interacting worldwide with other players, I suppose it's rational they wouldn't work.

Still. I would have liked to get access to certain items. I'll just have to work towards them.

Info works, obviously. I also can look into the Digest. That contains information on about everything you can find in the world. Monsters, races, items, etc.

The details are there. But the pictures are not. Usually you don't have either until you've encountered each one. I think I have it because I -know- all of it.

Also! Really cool thing!

Looking into the mirror can activate the Customize feature in game. And it does here too!

It was so weird to see my features change as I played with the sliders. And flipping my race made huge differences!

I left it alone for now for three reasons. One, I shouldn't change here where I'd get in trouble for not being known. Two, while I do plan to change a few minor things later, the growth in stats will be affected too much before a certain level after changes.

And. Three. It costs the world's currency to change.

Normally that's not a problem! You start out after fully customizing your character, so very few people wind up changing their avatars. And it's easy to come by the funds if you want to change things up.

But here.... Ooooh. I'm not looking forward to that.

I doubt I can sign up with a guild. Working a normal job is out of the question too.

I think I'll have to do dungeon raids. Sell off some of the items from them.

Which means either I somehow convince the others to let me in a party with them.

Or... I go in alone.

Ugh.

I hate that that's the best option.

I. I'll need a few things in order before I try that.

I can probably get a dagger, maybe even a sword granted to me from the Queen. I'll act like I'm going out to be useful in town.

I think I'll have to sneak away. It feels right that I'll have guards tailing me.

That's fine. Um. Next?

I can get the Gather skill along the way. There's plenty of herbs that go into potions.

I'd really like to get the Super Luck skill. It boosts the chance of better items from mob drops. 

But I don't know how to get it in this world. It's one of the few cash items in the game, since it'd break the economy for every player to have it.

Origin says I can use anything, so. Sooner or later I'll figure that one out.

I can grind a bit for certain skills in the first level of a dungeon.

I think Stealth, Dodge, Major Block, and Sure Aim are what I should go for.

Stealth to avoid fights I really shouldn't get into. Dodge is for if I get noticed and have to fight. 

Major Block, in case Dodge fails. Sure Aim gives any attack higher chance to hit a weak spot, and grants bonuses to critical hits.

I like playing rouge characters best because I'm not good at battle. Or strategy.

I think I'll stick to that. Keeping from getting hit is top priority.

However. Since I can do anything? It'll be best not to stick to a single class mindset. I can have the evasion of a rouge, but. What's to stop me from also having the attack force of the fighter classes? And the health of tanks?

.....Wow. I'm going to be a lot more broken as time goes on, huh?

For some reason, I can't stop smiling.