Late night

You sat on the sofa in the mystery shack watching your favorite show. You had been given the job of watching the shack while Stan and the others where on a camping trip.

"Bored!!!" You chimed while turning so you were upside down on the sofa.

"Bored huh?" A familiar voice called from above you causing you to look up.

"Sup bill in human form tonight I see." you chime looking up at the well dressed dream demon above you.

"Yes. It's more fun to mess with you in this form." He chuckled before sitting down next to you. "Shame I can't mess with the pines because of you though."

"We had a deal you agreed."

"Yeah yeah." He scoffs before seeing your stomach uncovered. Snickering he pokes your belly button.

You squeak popping up to look at him a bit embarrassed before covering your stomach again.

"Sensitive huh?" He coos leaning next to your ear causing you to jump back a little bit blushing.

"Awh you're so adorable!~"

"Am not." You pout not noticing him getting comfortable.

"Oh?"

"Yes. I am not 'adorable'." Bill smirks getting an idea for a bet.

"Alright.~ prove it to me! If you can not squeak again in this trial, you are not 'adorable'. but if you lose I get to continue the trial, with your consent."

"Fine if I win though, you have to wear that lamb sweater Mabel made for you."

"Deal?" bill asked holding out his hand with blue flame around it. Nodding you take his hand before a blind fold is tied around your eyes.

"What the?" You start to try to take it off before you hear bill.

"Ah ah! no cheating on the trial my dear,"

You sigh compiling with his demands before feeling someone rubbing circles into your sides. Almost squeaking you keep it in before feeling a pair of lips upon your own. 'What the hell was bill doing?!' You though. You admit you liked him and found him very attractive but he seriously wasn't feeling the same? was he?....

The kiss was a bit rough but at the same time full of feeling and slow.

keeping calm you deal with it until he starts nibbling on your neck causing a sudden squeak. You lost....

The blind fold dissapered showing bill smirking at you.

"So, up to you do I continue?"