Trial turned to time alone

You nod before he kisses you on the lips again pulling you close, wrapping one hand in your hair and the other on your waist.

"I didn't think you liked me." You spoke between breaths. he broke the kiss caressing your cheek staring at you with his golden eyes focused on yours.

"How could I not?" he smiles at you, not one of his 'evil' smiles, but a genuine loving smile. you smile back before kissing him wrapping your arms around him.

He smirks a bit into the kiss getting a mischievous idea.

Suddenly you feel his arms moving up the sides underneath your shirt. his tongue pushing against your lips till you give in letting it roam around, giving you the feeling of bliss.

He breaths your name as you move your hands onto his chest, causing a smirk to come out of you.

"I think there is far too much clothing. Shall I take it off~" he coos.

You nod and help him take off his vest and bow tie leaving his white shirt for you to start unbuttoning. he smirks and starts to take off your shirt as you do his.

Running your hands across his chest he starts to 'kneed' yours while you both kiss passionately.

One hand continues to work on your chest while the other starts to move lower. Your breath hitches causing him to smirk and start to rub your sensitive areas.

"Bill~" you moan before starting to pleasure him as well.

"Oh....oh god!" he breathes his heart and breath rate increasing as well. Soon he starts to work on undoing your pants and soon after you start to work on his.

"Hey, we're back. Dipper decide to run into some pixies and made them- OH! WHAT THE?! " grunkle Stan starts to speak as he walks into the house to see you and bill.

"Shit!" Bill mutters before teleporting the both of you quickly to your room in the shack.

You both look to each other before bursting out to a fit of laughter.

"Well Stan is gonna be traumatized for a while." bill chuckles.