3

Tae Pov

Lunch time~

I quickly go to the cafeteria because my stomach is very hungry right know. I quickly queue up because if I late,the food will sold out because students at this school are very scary and aggressive and GREEDY when it about food.I buy my favourite food which is..... hamburger !!!I go to table that jungkook save for us to eat our lunch at there.

Timeskip (I too lazy to think)

no one pov

school are just finished.Taehyung bid a goodbye to his friend and walking with jungkook until their reach their home.Btw,their house are near to each other that why their walking together when school finish.Their other friends also live at here,that also the reason how they,(yoongi,jin,hoseok,jungkook and taehyung) become friends with each other.

When their reach at their home,they bid a goodbye to each other.Jungkook walk to his house but suddenly he feel that someone is hugging him from back.he turn he face to see who is hugging him.suddenly,he felt something wet at his lips he open his eyes and see it was his boyfriend who is kissing him.he feel shocked and happy at the same time.The kiss is so full of love and passionate.After the passionate kiss,jungkook look at his boyfriend.
"Ermm,...i-i...bye".
Quickly,jungkook go to his 's house while blushing hard from that kiss.Taehyung just chuckle see his boyfriend blushing face.Taehyung stood there until jungkook disappear from his sight.Then, Taehyung also going into his house.......

Firstly.....

Thankyou HarshVardan008 because vote my book.I feel very happy right now..thank u again because vote and read my book.I appreciate it and I feel motivated right now ....😘😘😘😘