6

Jungkook Pov

'Your Destiny partner is Park Jimin'

Wtf !!I feel speechless and broken at the same time because we have been together about 3 years now and I really really love Taehyung very much and he also love me too.l can't stand heard about it anymore.I want to go away from this place ASAP but it will be very rude if I just go away from this house without any reason.Come on jk! Think something!!

Tae Pov

Suddenly,jungkook stand up and he said that his mom calling him to go home immediately because he has something to do.But I know that he feel sad and broken but I cant go to comfrot him right now .I just watch him go from my house.I saw his face and I feel very broken when I see his teary eyes looking at me before he disappeared from my sight. I just sigh heavily.I really don't want to stay at here and heard about this bullshit anymore.I just want to go to jungkook and cuddle with him while watching his favorite show,Running man. I really like the Running man show,my favorite member in Rm is Lee kwang soo!!!!how about you??

Kim Taehyung??

'Ah sorry,what are you talking about again?'
That man sigh again and continue to talk about that again.

A few minutes later...

'So do you understand about this destiny partner things.''Yeah I understand.'I answer lazily.
After that they excuse them self and apologize because interrupt our night. Yeah they should be sorry because they really have ruined my night today. Urghhh,why must I had to marry with some stranger that I barely know!!! Why must me!!! I quickly go to my bedroom. I hope this is just a dream.

Next morning
When I wake up, I remember about yesterday and know that yesterday was not a dream.So
today I go early to school because I want to see Jungkook and talk with him. Jungkook always go to school early unlike me who is always late go to school.My school is very big and when I go to school this early, it kinda scary because there are only a few students at here and our school are very dark because our principal are very Stingy that why all lamp at school will be on when 7.30 a.m.He say that it will reduce the cost of the electric bill.I go to our classroom because Jungkook always go to classroom when he arrive early at school.When I walk at the hallway I felt someone behind me. I felt very uneasy. I faster my steps.Suddenly I felt something tap my shoulder.

Arghhhhhhhh!!!! Don't eat me I not tasty!!! Suddenly I heard someone is laughing. I open my eyes and see a tall man is laughing at me. I feel very embarrassed and stupid because of myself.I cough to make him stop laughing.

'Erm..... sorry.I didn't mean to laugh at you.' Ahh,it okay.I also will laugh if I am you.I said that to him.He look like he really mean it.Btw,when I look at him closer,he is pretty for a boy.his long legs,his skin that looks like a honey that tell me to suck it and more important is his face.His face is just.....perfect and Omo!!! isn't it a dimple on his cheeks!!!It just make his face more perfect!!! Omg, Taehyung!!!what are you thinking!!! Are you checking him!!!wake up taehyung!! You have a boyfriend and most importantly you love him!!!

Ermm...hello???. I realized from my thought when that tall man speak to me .Yess?? 'Ermm ....can I ask something?'.'Sure what is it' I said to him while smiling.'Are you know where is 6A classroom?'.
'Heyyy, that my classroom!I said it happly while looking at him.We gonna be classmates soon! Since we will be classmates what is your name pretty boy?.I see him blushing when I call him that.Omg please kill me!! .He is just fucking cute!.I want to keep him in my pocket forever.

'Namjoon....Kim Namjoon.that is my name...nic-ce to meet you.'
'Kim Namjoon what a pretty name just like his owner'.He face is very red just like a tomato.Btw, my name is Kim Taehyung. You can call me Kim or taehyung or tae or taetae or whatever you like to call me'.'Okay, Taehyung'he say while smile shly at me.'Now let go to the classroom because I also want to go to classroom to check on something'.'Okey' he reply and we start walking to the classroom. When we enter the classroom,we see no one but one student that reading a book. We go near to the student desk. My eyes meet with that student eyes. As soon as he see me, he quickly stand up and want to walk away from me but I quickly grip his hand.

Jungkook Pov

'Jungkook!!!wait lets talk'.
What?!!!you what to say that you want to broke up and end our relationship because you has found your fucking destiny partner!!!I said loudly because I feel that he want to leave me.if not why he don't chase me yesterday when I go out from his place.when I know that he has found his destiny partner (guys I gonna short the 'destiny partner' to 'dp' because I'm lazy hehehe)I feel scared.what if he don't love me anymore,what if he fall in love with his Dp.What if his dp more beautiful and handsome than me. I have been thinking all night about all the possibility that could happen and it make more me scared that I might loose him.'I bet that your dp must more handsome that me right!!! that why you want to quickly broke-' .Suddenly I feel his lips on my lips and he hug me tightly.I tried to push him away but his hug me more tighly than before.'I love you...I will never leave you, babe'.I cried when he say that to me.i cried more harder than before.we stay in that position for a few minute more.It feel calming and warm.it is the best feeling ever in my life.

So wow.firstly, I never write chapter that is soo long like this before.I hope you like this story because this story will become more interesting and more drama and maybe a little smut.i know that this is vmin book but I also a vmon trash so why not I add a little bit of vmon but don't worry vmin is still the main ship in this story.So enjoy and tq for everyone that read and vote this book. I purple u...