𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 – 𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌—————————————————————————————

—————————————————————————————

The sound of hurried steps were nearing closer to the master bedroom owned by no other than [Y|N] Kit Walker, a rather ambitious and charming eleven year-old.

"Dobby was told by Mistress to wake up Master [Y|N] and Master Draco! However, it seems that Dobby has found Master Draco once again on Dobby's frien–!"

Dobby suddenly flinched as he saw a green pillow being roughly thrown at his direction until he caught a glimpse of a mid-brown hand effortlessly catching the plush cushion.

"Draco we've talked about this," [Y|N] tiredly ruffled his messy hair as he gave the silver-blonde male a lazy smile. "You can only sleep in my room if you don't harm Dobby anymore."

Draco's cheeks slowly harbored a darker pink tint as soon he heard the Kit Walker's soothing, alluring sleepy voice. [Y|N] titled his head in curiosity which made Draco's blush deepened. "B-Better get up Kit Walker."

The green-hazel male narrowed his eyes at the retreating wizard before his gaze soften as his orbs locked with Dobby. "Sorry about Malfoy, Dobby. He's better than what he decides to show to other people."

"Ah Dobby's friend is too kind! No one has ever apologized to Dobby for other's wrong doings! ...Not since–!"

The two jumped as a abrupt, harsh knock was heard. Dobby quickly thew himself behind [Y|N] as his little body trembled in fear. "Dobby has spoke too much."

"Dobby? Are you alright?" [Y|N] gently reached towards the house elf before Narcissa entered inside the room.

"[Y|N], your breakfast is getting cold downstairs! I thought I told that elf to wake you up! Where is that pathetic house elf anywa–"

"His name is Dobby and he's not pathetic. I currently sent him off to fix up my bathroom." Narcissa merely stood in her tracks and kept her gaze on the eleven year-old.

"Downstairs. Breakfast. You have ten minutes to get ready [Y|N]." The mid-brown male kept an indifferent expression even after Narcissa lingered by the door, watching the secret heir of Voldemort slowly getting ready.  Narcissa's mouth slowly opened but eventually halted as she felt that the both of them needed time.

The door gently closed and Dobby eventually reappeared besides [Y|N] as he got up from underneath the bed. "Dobby's friend d-defended him... Dobby's friend truly is too kind!" The house elf smiled graciously at the eleven year old and grasped the mid-brown wizard's hand, "Dobby will help [Y|N] in whichever way he can!"

"Thank you Dobby. I appreciate your help." [Y|N] smiled at the house elf, whom he considered as a close friend. "Now I really must get ready Dobby or else Ma might get suspicious. I hope you understand."

Dobby's eyes widen as he quickly ran towards [Y|N]'s rack of clothing and hastily threw a pair of yellow sweatpants, a green shirt, mismatching socks and a red boxer brief. "Dobby is sorry to have hold up his friend! Dobby must attend to Mistress now!"

[Y|N] looked at where Dobby used to be with a slightly confused expression before an amused yet fond smile arose. A singular though formed inside of the male's mind: '𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵. 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘋𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.'

[Y|N] placed back the clothes that once laid on his bed and eagerly took out a pair of khaki pants, a Champion reverse weave Mylar blue hoodie, a plain white shirt, black ankle socks, and a pair of black boxer briefs and laid the new clothes onto his rather spacious bed. [Y|N]'s retrieved his Adidas Stan Smith white and green shoes and placed them in front of his bed.

'𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯.'