𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 – 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍—————————————————————————————

—————————————————————————————

"I think it's now the appropriate time to retrieve your supplies for Hogwarts," Narcissa smiled fondly at the two boys before looking at Lucius with an knowing expression.

"Dobby!"

The house elf suddenly appeared before the residents of the Malfoy estate. "Y-yes Master?"

"Clean up the kitchen this instant! Look after the manor while we're gone as well!" Lucius glared harshly at the house-elve and jabbed his finger on the elf's chest, "I hear death is very welcoming Dobby. Seems like you might greet it next if you don't carry out your orders."

Dobby's tiny body trembled in immense fear which only increased once the elf was cornered into a wall. "D-dobby will do as he's t-told!"

"I expect so." Lucius roughly poked Dobby with the snake-headed walking stick, an traditional inheritance belonging to the Malfoy family. [Y|N] attempted to get out his seat but was pulled back down by Draco. "Father is already impatient [Y|N]," The silver-blond eleven year-old whispered in the other's ear. "Your friend will endure less threats if you don't defend him. Let him be." Reluctantly, [Y|N] stayed in his seat, hands entwined with Draco's.

"We shall go now."

Narcissa nodded her head, "Malfoy hold onto my left forearm. [Y|N] grab onto my right. Now hold on tightly boys." The blonde yet brunette Malfoy beckoned Lucius towards them. "Whenever you're ready dear."

"Now!"

[Y|N] suddenly felt as if he was being forced through a rather tight, rubbery tube. The sensation was mildly uncomfortable seeing as the green-hazel eyed male had minor difficulties with breathing and the boy's vision went jet black; but ultimately the travel was tolerable. A bit of fun actually. However, the fun that came with apparition soon ended as the image of a cobblestoned wizarding alley and shopping area came into place. Otherwise known as Diagon Alley.

"[Y|N]. Draco," Lucius looked at the pair with slight narrowed eyes before proceeding. "Me and your mother will go get your supplies as well as yours [Y|N]. I expect both of you to be at Madame Malkin's within half an hour."

Narcissa carefully passed a handful of Galleons to both of the boys, "This should keep you both busy until we meet again. Remember half an hour [Y|N], Draco."

[Y|N] smiled cheekily at Narcissa, as he finished placing all of his currency inside his right pocket, to which Narcissa smiled back fondly; later pressing her lips against the male's forehead. Draco snickered at the interaction as a smug expression formed on the pale boy's face. Well, that was until Narcissa kissed her son's forehead as well. Draco's smug persona quickly morph into a flustered personnel.