Chapter One

ELIZABETHS P.O.V:

I lay on my bed looking at the walls like usual. There is nothing special about the walls. They are white with a few posters of planets or stars or anything in the universe. I am not necessarily looking at the posters. I am not looking at anything to be specific. It's just... Space. Our whole world is space. It depends on space, space is our bae. Without space (referring to the universe) we would be nothing. I wouldn't even be thinking this. Nobody ever thinks about how our planet will some day cease to exist. All they think of is, "I'm alive let's celebrate and have a party every day" at least that is what it seems to me.

Beep beep beep beep

My phone goes off. I don't bother picking it up just look at at the screen. Apparently Jeff send me a message I don't get it. That kid hacked my phone. I specifically set up my phone so that all calls messages emails etc are muted. Leave to Jeff to hack my hack. I turn around and look back at the wall. A few minutes pass and then a blinding neon green light spreads across the room. I run to my rooms garbage can and throw up. When I look up I see Jeff as a hologram in my room. "Well hello there friend!" He says with a grin on his face.

"Dude! What if I was i was taking a shower!!?" I exclaim.

"Now that... Would have been disturbing!" He says laughing.

"But I'm for reals man don't hack my phone ever again or else-"

"Or else what?" Jeff says eyeing me. He got me there. He knows me to well to know that I am the master at empty threats. I just grin at him.

"Ok well what's up with the throwing up?" I asked him. I knew that had to be some side effect from the green light.

"Oh that... Well you see I am proud of making all this little inventions and kinks to our normal phone right. Well this is the first time I have actually tried the hologram and so I'm pretty sure it is a side effect. Heh heh." He laughs weakly. As I process what this meant I threw away my vomit.

"Wait then how did you know I wouldn't get hurt or anything by the side effects?" I then asked Jeff

"I didn't. Because you see... Science which is part of inventions is all about guessing. If you are wrong then you start all over." He said this and then laughed.

"It's not funny I could have died!" I scream at him. "Or worse" I add.

"Naw, nothing would have happened because you just proved it and I'm obviously a genius" he smirks at me.

"What ever. Anyway you are not a genius because this whole time you have been talking I have figured out how to unhackled my phone and get rid of annoying hologram Jeff." And with that I take my phone turn it around and take the battery out.

"Bye bye" Jeff hologram says. Finally, I am alone again.