Chapter 4

"Who are you" I ask the girl prying her off of me. She steps backs, a look of horror crossing her face.

"You... Don't... Remember me?" She asks taking a step back shakily. I nod in response. "But..but-" she stutters

"Do you know me? Can you tell me who I am?" I ask her putting my hands on her shoulders. She is taller than me.

She nods and says, "so you are saying you don't know who you are?".

"That is exactly what I am saying. I woke up in a circular room with a hallway leading to you..." I answer.

"You are my sister" the girl tells me a tear running down her cheek.

"You are my sister?" I ask in astonishment. She just looks down and nods her head crying some more.

"Why can't you remember anything!?" The girl asks tears running down her face. She takes her sleeves and wipes them off.

"I wish I knew" I told the girl. "All I remember is that it has to do with the FBI." Her eyes widened. She looks a her wristwatch and gasps.

"Oh no oh no!!! This is bad." She tells me as she puts her hands in there in frustration.

"What- why- why is happening!?" I ask her.

"Look, there is no time to explain I have to go but you need to stay here ok. I will be back in 1-2 hours. Do not go anywhere. I'm sorry but I need to go." She tells me as she presses her finger into a hole in the wall. Ladders appear through out the whole hole. She starts climbing up them with ease. I just look at her not being able to process why just happen. A few minutes pass and the lights go out. The hole is still there so I groped around for the ladders but they were gone. Alone. In the cold dark. Again.

ELIZABETHS POV

As I climbed the ladders I couldn't help worrying for Alexa. How could she not recognize me? Why does the FBI have to do with this? Questions swirled through my head.

As I reached the top of the hole I turned off the lights and checked my watch. It was 4:57. I had 3 minutes to make my room undetectable. If the FBI only knew how much I knew about their science. I quickly turned off the ladders and got out of the hole. I put my

Finger on the spot on the wall and the red laser came again. This time I said,"voice recognition on. Elizabeth."

"Welcome Elizabeth" says the robotic voice. "What can I help you with today?"

"Turn off all devices" I tell the voice.

My room lights goes off. When they come back on I know that the FBI won't be able to find anything. I hear our front door open. I open my fort a crack and take a peek.

The FBI was here. I closed the door and went to my bed. I took out my book and tried to read. I couldn't. My mind kept straying to the fact that I had my sister back! Why can't she remember anything? How did she get into my secret tunnel system? I kept asking myself questions I had no answers to.

A knock comes to my door.

"come in." I say. My door creaks open.