Chapter Six

I get up and walk to the wall next to my bed. I place my index finger in the spot and the red lasers scan me.

Cancel shut off? The computer voice asks me.

"Yes" I answer as I hear whirring noises coming from within my room. Finally the hole appears at my feet. Once the ladders are in place I climb down as fast as possible.

When I reach the bottom I turn on all the lights. "Alexa?" I shout down the tunnel. No response. She's probably just far in depth of my lab an can't hear me, I try to convince myself.

I walk down the hallway and start to notice the eerie silence that's always there but since I'm on the look out for Alexa it's more noticeable. My walk turns into a light jog.

Finally I find her in my genes room. She staring at my computer eyes widened and moving around the screen as if she's reading.

"There you are Alexa! I was starting to wonder you had disappeared!" I saw as I run up. She looks up to me, face pale.

"Elizabeth, what's all this?" She asks pointing at the computer. I look at it. She has my disease page up. "It looks so familiar. Like I should know what it is. I saw your laptop sitting there with that page opened up and something clicked on my mind. But i still don't know why! She says frustrated.

That's so weird. I always shut off my computers. If I don't the FBI is able to track or sense something. Oh my god! That's how the FBI senses my lab, the computer!

"Alexa are you sure you didn't turn on the computer?" I ask rapidly. She shakes her head. My heads spins with million different options of what could have happened.

Has someone hacks into my lab?

Did my shut down fail?

These two are the biggest possibilities I have in my head. But why would someone hack me? And since when do my shut downs fail? This is all too weird.

I stand there thinking for a second. "Alexa you don't remember anything about the FBI? Any clues as to why you suddenly re-appear after all these years?" I ask her desperately hoping for an answer pacing back and forth hand on my chin.

"Well I do remember one thing..." She starts. "A name. Julian Alvarez." I freeze in my tracks. No, not Julian. What could he have to do with this?

A/N- ok so yea I know it's short but I had majors writers block an my favorite tv show that only shows on Mondays is starting soo... Yes.

Anyway:

Next update : undetermined

Teaser : could Julian be a love figure or you know one of those guys???

Vote
Comment
Share
Add to library

Thanks for reading you guys are all awesome

Thx for 400+ views!

-Ximena