Chapter 3

Flowing blonde hair. Flowing blonde hair

"Alexa!" I exclaim. I could recognize that hair anywhere. No one had hair like that except for her. I run up to her and give her a huge hug. "What?-How-? I don't understand. They told me you were dead!" I burst into tears. I give her another hug and this time don't let go. After what seems like for ever Alexa prys me off of her.

ALEXAS POV

it's was dark and cold. I opened my eyes. Where am I? I am laying on a cold damp floor. I look around. I am in a circular room. There is a hallway leading out. I get up and see a puddle on the floor. Through the puddle I see my reflection. I have blonde long hair, ice blue eyes and am wearing a white gown up to my knees. I am barefoot. I walk through the hallway hearing my footsteps echo. How long could this hall be? Then, the hallway starts getting lighter. I see a person standing at what seems the other end. I keep on walking. Maybe she or he will be able to figure out who I am, or why I am here. As I get closer I realize that the girl (I figure because of her brown hair) was holding what seemed to be a knife. Could I be wrong? Could she hurt me instead of helping me just like the FBI did? I stop cold in my tracks FBI. FBI. FBI.

The FBI is connected to this. I close my

Eyes and concentrate with all my might to try and remember. A few second pass and I hear the clatter of metal hitting the ground. My eyes snap open I see the girl running towards me arms outstretched. I just stand there, frozen. The girl hugs me and then puts her arms on my shoulders and looks at me into my blue eyes. She starts talking but she is talking so fast I only hear this phrase,"they told me you were dead". This alarms me. Could the FBI told her this? Questions swirl in my head as she hugs me again. A million seconds later I decide it's time to get the truth.