three: the library's study room

"baby, you're not going to read that." jaebum complains after snapping candid photos of seulgi looking through books.

"you don't know that."

"i do," he laughs, walking over to pepper her cheeks with sweet kisses. "you haven't even finished the books i lent you, you don't need to find more that you're not going to get to by the time it's due."

"i guess you have a point." she relents, putting the book back on the shelves in its rightful spot. "is the study room ours yet?"

"yeah, the group before us is packing up now." they booked a study room in the library to do homework and mid term papers because seulgi's sorority house is the worse place to study and jaebum's place is off limits because jinyoung has to study alone or he has breakdowns over the slightest noise. plus, jaebum is clingy and wants to spend as much time with his girlfriend that he can, even if it is spent studying.

it's mid afternoon and they're already equipped with their coffees and some snacks. seulgi has plenty of lead for mechanical pencils, pens, highlighters and various cute memo pads because she's the type who has to have aesthetically pleasing notes. jaebum brought his laptop with him and will steal a pen and paper from seulgi when he finds something that he deems worthy to jot down.

the study rooms are spacious, with one huge table, comfy chairs, a chalkboard and no windows. the air conditioner is always blasting so it's freezing cold, and there's a sign outside that tells you when the current occupants time is up so you don't have to bother them. the walls are thankfully not thin too, so you can play music and not disturb other patrons.

he and seulgi set up shop, setting a timer for when the two hours they booked the room for is up, and begin working. jaebum plays some tunes from his spotify account, listening to seulgi hum along. it's peaceful, listening to her voice, the scrawl of pencil on paper, the turning of text book pages and occasional sips of iced lattes. he sits and thumbs through power points, not making as detailed of notes as seulgi, but helpful enough. she reaches over, feeding him a bit of her lemon cake without a word and he smiles at her for it. she takes such good care of him, it's insane.

twenty minutes in, they've made some progress, jaebum begins typing away, working on his paper while seulgi continues note taking. she's hidden in a black jacket she stole from him earlier, paired with a yellow sweater that fits her sunny personality. she pauses in her notes, tying her hair up into a messy bun with a matching yellow hair tie and stretches her arms. "how's it going?" she wonders, taking a peek at his computer.

"it's going. are you cold?"

"yeah..." she giggles and jaebum pulls her chair closer, so he can wrap an arm around her, hands rubbing her arms through his jacket. she turns to place a thankful peck against his cheek, before cuddling into his shoulder, thumbing through her textbook.

they sit like that, content for another twenty minutes, and then seulgi is starting to get restless. she digs through her bag looking for more snacks, pulling out some jelly candies. they're peach flavored, and they look like a crossbreed between a heart and a butt, very peach like. "candy jelly love..." she mumbles to herself before stuffing one in jaebum's mouth. she eats one too, before singing again to herself. jaebum's trying to focus on his work, but seulgi's lack of effort has him slacking too.