More Romance at the Pokemon Center

*Leaf's P.O.V.*

Green had finally "showered" and we were starved. We hadn't eaten since those Oran berry pancakes I made this morning. Our stomachs growled while we sat on the couch of or room.

"I'm going to find a pizza place so we can stuff our mouth holes. Be back soon!" Blue left the room quickly.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Green asked Red and me. Red and I looked at eachother, and then at Green.

I laughed. "We saw you and Blue kissing." His eyes widened. "I think that it's only fair if you see something disturbing..." He looked at us confused.

I sat on Red's lap and looked into his eyes. They sparkled while I leaned up to him. I wrapped my legs around him. I leaned to his face to kiss him.

My heart beat rapidly and passionately. I was going to kiss with Red again. My nerves were ecstatic with energy. They were ready for our moment. Our lips met. My heart was now fluttering and my body relaxed itself now, no longer feeling hyper.

*Red's P.O.V.*

I know Leaf and I staged this as payback for Green leaving the bathroom door open, but this kiss felt legitimately real and true. I feel that Leaf loves me and is very passionate about me. I love her strawberry flavored lips. Her tongue swirled around mine...

*Green's P.O.V.*

Red and Leaf were making out right next to me! I could feel my entire face burning in embarrassment. I probably look like an apple right now! What the heck! What is their problem!

What am I thinking!

This is great!

I get to see the two people I love kiss! This is so hot! Plus, the entertainment is free!

*Leaf's P.O.V.*

I could feel Red brush his hand up my leg. It felt nice. He placed his hand on my back and played with my hair with the other.

*Red's P.O.V.*

Leaf put her hands on my chest. She rubbed it, probably feeling my muscles. Her small hands felt nice as she massaged my pectorals.

*Blue's P.O.V.*

How long does it take to make a freaking pizza! I'm starving! I might die soon! Finally!

*Green's P.O.V.*

My entertainment was slowly escalating. But who am I to complain? I'm enjoying this freakshow!

"Take it to the bed!"

Leaf and Red immediately stopped and pulled away from eachother quickly. Crap! I was thinking out load!

*Leaf and Red's P.O.V.*

I forgot he was watching!

*Blue's P.O.V.*

I finally made it to our room with our pizza. When I opened the door, I saw Red, Green and Leaf sitting on the couch with their faces as red as tomatoes. I felt myself make a mad face. "What the fuck happened?"