三 Cee 三

Ciani Taleah Porter

"Josiah—"

"Get yo ass in the damn house." He pointed.

"But—"

"I ain't gone say it again." He clenched then unclenched his jaw.

I know he was upset at the moment, but I was turned on. Especially when I noticed that his veins was popping out.

Whew chile!

I walked inside his house then took a seat on the couch and watched him pace back and forth.

"Josiah."

"What?" He looked at me annoyed.

"First off don't ever answer me like that and second don't look—"

"What the fuck were you thinking? Do you know what could've happened to you since I wasn't there! Flashing your fucking money and everything."

"Okay you really dragging it. Making it seem like I broke the law or somet—"

"Ciani answer my question."

"Stop fucking cutting me off and let me say what I have to say. What is the big ass deal about me going to see your mom? I was thinking about your dumb ass the whole drive there. I apologized because I know you want Myra to have a relationship with your mother so I figured that if she could forgive me her and Myra can finally meet each other."

"It's not about you talking to my mom. You went to fucking Grimsby! All alone! You couldn't have been thinking about me or you would've never went in your expensive ass clothes! Expensive ass car!"

"You go there all the time in expensive stuff Josiah."

"Are you me though? Are you Josiah Leon Banks king of Grimsby where people know not to fuck with you? No you're not. I promise you if I wouldn't have shown up you wouldn't have left. They would've took you and your car. You know what they would've done when they kidnapped you?"

"Kidnapper stuff."

"You would've died and your body wouldn't even be found. How am I supposed to burry you with no body?"

"I get it Josiah. You don't have to say anymore." I sniffed trying to blink away my tears.

He knows I'm sensitive when it comes to death.

"Are you sure you know what I'm getting at? I know it might've seemed like a little trip to somebodies house, but Grimsby ain't no joke and I've told you this plenty of times before. If I wouldn't have shown up all jokes aside Vianna would've been saying her goodbyes right now. Myra would've—"

"Josiah I swear to god if you finish that sentence you better be out of my face in the next .3 seconds."

"I ain't gone finish it." He sat next to me and put me in his lap. "Just promise me you ain't ever going back there." He wiped my tears.

"I promise." I sighed as he kissed my forehead. "If it's not safe for me then how is Myra supposed to meet her."

"Hol up. Tell me how the conversation went."