6 | Vianna

Vianna Mulan Porter

Cookout ; 4:30 PM

"Is he here yet?" Ciani asked me for the nine hundred millionth time.

"Ask me that bullshit one more time." I side eyed her before rolling my eyes.

"I'm just anxious. You've never liked anyone before and I'm curious to know what's your type."

"I don't have a type."

"Vianna come show me some love." Mike caught my attention as he fixed his apron.

"Hey mike." I smiled giving him a hug, he gave the best ones. With a tight squeeze then a rub on your back.

"This is Ciani my older sister."

"Look just like twims. Nice to meet you." He pulled her into a hug. "Where's that little girl and husband of yours?"

"Josiah is at a business meeting right now, but he should be here soon and our daughter Myra is playing with the kids somewhere."

"Such a beautiful family." He smiled.

"Hey hey hey!" Joe walked over to us with his annoying nephew by his side.

"I ain't know you had a twin?" Isaias scrunched his face up.

"I don't we're just sisters."

"Nice to meet you I'm Ciani." She smiled and waved at them.

"Mommy! Daddy is here!" Myra yelled from Josiah's arms as he made his way to us.

"Wassup everybody?" He spoke before giving my sister a kiss. "Who y'all got on the grill I can help?"

"Aight. Let's go get you a apron businessman." Mike and Joe lead him inside the house.

"I gotta go to the bathroom." Myra tugged on Ciani's shirt.

"Save our seats while I take her to the bathroom."

"Okay." I sat down at our table and Isaias followed.

"You sure y'all ain't twins?"

"One hundred percent. Didn't even come from the same vagina."

"I can't tell." He leaned back in his chair crossing his arms looking at me.

"I feel like you tryna get a reaction out of me."

"I ain't even did nothing. You just make yourself annoyed with me."

"Your presence is what makes me annoyed."

"The typa shit you say is what makes me wanna go off on yo dumb ass."

"Ain't nobody stopping you. Speak your mind cause I don't give a fuck. If you would mind your business then maybe I'd come at you a different way."

"As of a few days ago you became my business. That stripping club you work at ain't no fucking joke. Ima keep it a buck wit you aight? The nigga that own that club gone take advantage of every single one of y'all in there."