四 Vee 四

Vianna Mulan Porter

"Hey y'all." I walked into the shop bright and earlier than I was supposed to be there.

Wassup and hey's circled around the room as I took a seat in my chair.

"What you doing here?" Mike asked me.

"I'm real booked today. I got this nine am appointment that I gotta do. Some kids just starting school so I gotta get them looking right."

"Oh yeah, school and holidays be flooding this shop. How was your night last night?"

I tried to contain my facial expression.

"You know the usual, nothing major."

Got some dick, shook a little ass cause bandz will make her dance, then went to sleep.

"How was your night?"

"I don't even remember what I did. I got a little drunk."

"That's what you call a little? If you can't remember that means you were wasted. You gotta do better Mike."

"I don't need a lecture."

"Clearly you do. Alcohol is a serious addiction Mike and I'm serious. I hope that hangover hurt like hell this morning. Matter of fact I'm giving you the silent treatment."

"Ooh whose getting the silent treatment?" Karlan asked walking into the shop.

"Mike." I responded. "Don't ask why cause I'm not airing his business out like that."

"Well I know why cause I heard it. You was practically yelling." Big J laughed and I sucked my teeth.

"I was not that loud."

"What's going on in here?" Joe walked in and everybody spoke.

My phone started to ring and it was Ciani calling.

"Hey." I answered going outside.

I hated when people were in my conversation.

"Did you get the pic I sent you this morning of Angel eyes? I took it yesterday

"I haven't been on my phone. Let me look."

I went to our messages and it was the cutest pic of MyMy.