Part 2

A sharp pain in the head woke him up. "What the hell, commie? Get off me!" Tom yelled at the Norwegian. He pushed him away and stood up. "Never touch me again you gay peace of shit." He cleaned his pants from the ash and dirt he last night fell asleep in and headed for the exit. On the way he grbbed the empty bottle.
  Before Tord could even react, he was already gone. Immediately after he got up, the doors opened again. He didn't even get to yawn before Matt showed up at his cell with happy expression sitting on his face.
  "If you wanted to see the witness, you just missed him." Tord mumbled.
  "Ummm... I'm here actually to talk to you, Todd." Matt was still like a kid.
  "It's Tord." He corrected him
  "Todd?"
  "Tord"
  "Todd"
  "TORD"
  "TODD"
  "You're spelling it wrong." He growled in annoyance.
  "No, YOU are spelling it wrong!"
  Tord just looked at him tiredly. He sighed in defeat, knowing that the ginger will never learn his name properly. "So, what was the thing you wanted?"
  "What? OH yea, Edd and the countries are thinking about better verdict for you then death, only if you'll tell your soldiers to go back to your base and stop attacking, or something like that."
  Tord looked at him for a moment to see, if Matt was kidding, but unfortunately, he was serious. He immediately was on the 'no' side, but then again, to tell the soldiers to retreat, he had to talk to them. That could mean he would get free in no time and would be able to continue taking over the world. "What exactly would happen if I would agree to this?"
  Matt only smiled. "I don't know, but it's always better then death, right?" He could see, how was the ginger pumped up. Did someone gave him too much coffee or something?
  Then his words repeated in his mind 'it's always better then death, right?' Listening to Sunshine Lollypops untill the end of his life? NOPE, death is better. Living with Jehovah's witness for the rest of his days? He would not survive even a month with that asshole. Seeing his army get crushed to bits? Still death wins...
  "Depends." Matt cocked his head at Tord's answer, but said nothing. He looked like a dog that doesn't understand human language.
  When Tord wanted to go sit back on his bed, Matt grabbed his arm to stop him. "And I almost forgot," he went away from his view, but shortly came back. He held a red hoodie that had little burned collar. "When we were trying to find anything useful in our... house, we also found this. Edd said that you forgot it there before you left. I thought that you could put it to use. It's pretty cold down here after all." He handed him his old hoodie.
  Tord accepted it. He even forgot that he missed one. He quietly mumbled thanks, still overwhelmed by hundreds of memories.
  "I'm sorry, Todd, but I have to go, Edd wanted me for... Something. Bye!" Matt waved and ran out. Tord didn't care that much tho. His mind was all about the peace of cloths he held in his robotic arm.
  His curiosity got the best of him, so he put it on. 'Much better' he thought to himself, smiling like an idiot. He put his hands in the pocket and walked around the cell for a bit, stretching his legs. It felt much better with it. He almost didn't feel the cold breeze from the hallway.
  As he shuffled in his pocket to get his hands in some kind of comfortable position, he found what he left in it so many years ago.
  It was a normal bullet. Well, it was normal except one little thing. This was the first one with the Red Army symbol. He examined it with interest. He remembered when he got it home and was checking it, Tom came in his room. He was drunk as never. He just flopped on Tord's bed and instantly fell asleep. It took him about an hour to get him on the sofa in their livingroom. It was also the only time when Thomas said something nice to him. He knew that he was just drunk peace of shit, but it still ment something to him. 'You're real friend, Turd. An asshole, but a friend.'
  And that memory held this little bullet. He never wanted to forget how important his friends were for him, but by leaving this, he did... 'What the hell, Tord, get yourself together! You're the Red Leader, the one that rules by fear and blood! You don't need any friends, you don't need anyone!' He yelled at himself in his head.
  He went back to his bed and layd there, still thinking about that night over and over.