Kuya's Story

People of the earth!

I come with Peace!

Peace: What up dawgs!?

Hahaha. Was it funny? No? Okay, I'll shut up.

Kidding aside, I just heard a rumor about someone in my grade level. And yes, it was about love. I know what you're saying: But abby, its bad to spread rumors. 

Look kid, I agree but you need to know about this. Trust me. It will give you something you'll need.

Kid: What will it give me?

Abby: A lesson in life, my young grasshopper *old man accent*

Lol

So here's the story:

Obviously, Kuya is the protagonist. Hence, the title of this chapter.

So, Kuya is with a relationship with a girl. Let's name her JoJo. And no, she is not the same JoJo from Versio 2.0. Anyways, they had a more than friends less than lovers relationship. Weird?IKR.

Let us just say they're good together for about weeks with this kind of relationship. But of course, JoJo needed to ruined the perfect trust Kuya has for her.

JoJo and friends went to a trip, educational trip. And she met a boy.

*gasp*

I know readers, I know. Let us call him KawKaw. They became friends and KawKaw had a crush on her but he told her he stopped because she was with a relationship with Kuya.

Then after several days, JoJo called for a cooldown with Kuya. Because apparently she needs to think about their relationship. 

Which I believe is just full of bull.

And because Kuya is a heart of gold, he allowed her. That's what love does to you. It makes you stupid. No offense to the people who are dating, but you have to agree though.

Then the suspicions started. And after some time, Kuya found out that JoJo was with a relationship with KawKaw, while they were still in the cooldown process! 

And yes readers, the heartbreak has started after that.

I personally think that JoJo was at fault here. I mean, come on! She manipulated the trust and love Kuya has for her. And I don't even think she's guilty! WTF!? Is she even human!?

I told my parents about this, and did you know what my own mother told me? She said Kuya was the one at fault because he didn't fight for her. I got her message when she told me this, but seriously, is JoJo even worth the fight after what she have done to Kuya? I think not! But its still my opinion. Whatever.

Love is really mysterious. That's why I try to avoid as possible. I don't mean that I hate my parents and friends and you guys, but I mean the girl-guy love. I just think its not for me to experience. I would rather have friends and loved ones at my side. Especially God, He's my OTL. 

Gosh, I sound so deep right now.

Lol.

But I wanna know what you guys think. Who do you think was at fault?

Question of the Day:

If you were ever sorted in Hogwarts, what house would you be?

Ravenclaw! I wanna meet Luna Lovegood and become her best friend because she's so cool and prettty and talk about her dad's magazine and meet Harry and the gang and just be plain awesome. I was sorted in Ravenclaw at Pottermore.com. Coincidence? I think not! It's a really cool website if your a Harry Potter fan. So check it out. But I don't wanna see Cho Chang. It's not like I hate her or something. Its a story thing. Because every story has a Mary Sue and I think its her. And I hate Mary Sue. They're just too perfect and cute and stuff. First of all, her name. Seriously, why the name? Second, she played with Harry's feelings. I don't know if she's just confuse because of her feelings but she doesn't need to use the people around her. Especially if that person is one super hot wizard and isn't a douchebag for some unknown reasons. Don't hate me. Anyways, I really want Ravenclaw. Because I'm not brave, I'm not evil (or am I? *insert evil laugh*) and I'm certainly not very kind. I do think I'm smart since I'm not stupid. RAVENCLAW FTW!

-Abby

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy!

Ps: I don't own.