Girl Power

Hi guys!

Long time no see!

So just so you know, I will be speaking in English for this chapter. And the reason?

Well...

I don't know either. Just felt like it, I guess.

And as for the topic today, please read the title. It's kinda self explanatory if you ask me.

And if its still not self explanatory, well, boohoo. You suck.

Just kidding!

*sniffs*

Ahh, the heavenly scent of pancakes with maple syrup...

*sigh*

Anyways! To the topic!

Do you know the feeling when your gender is discriminated! Well, I do. And it feels like S#!@.

So this was the situation:

We were having a debate about relationships. We wanted to know who is the one that always cheat, the boy or the girl.

Of course being the silent person of the group, I didn't speak. I just listened to them.

Most of them were saying that its the girl's fault. And when I say most of them, I mean ALL OF THE GUYS.

Which I think, is totally unfair and stuuuuupid!

And this is what I wanted to response this:

That is so effing sexist! Just because some girls are the ones who cheats, doesn't mean all of them are! I personally think that it depends on who is the biatch in the relationship. 'Cause news flash, girls are soooo much better than boys.

*flips hair and snaps fingers*

Sadly, I didn't say this though. So sad.

So I am going to explain why girls are much better than boys.

Reason1: Disney

Let's face it, disney princesses are awesome.

Ha! Beat that!

First example is when Ariel saved Eric. If it wasn't for her, Eric would have died.

Second example is Rapunzel. You have to agree that the frying pan was just freaking awesome.

Third example is Merida. That bow and arrow is very, very awesome as well.

Fourth example is Elsa. Need I say more?

Etc...

Reason2: School

Skirt is awesome. No argument there.

And, we can out grow our hair without shame! Yeah!!

*hair flip*

Reason3: Clothing

Freedom in skirts! Yeah!

And we can become taller in mere seconds! Even if it hurts. Alot.

And when we wear boy clothes, we look awesome!

Plus! We have varieties of clothing!!!! Ohyea!

...

So what now boys?

But let us all remember dear readers that all of us are made equal by the Lord. And we must love one another as we love ourselves.

Question of the Day:

What do you like in a Guy?

*cough**cough*
Well... He has to be a Demigod, or a Shadowhunter, or a Wizard, or attractive guy with a number for a name and/or he won the hunger games.

Yea... I'm gonna die alone. (.__. )

-Abby

A/N:
So sorry at ngayon lang ulit nakapagupdate.

What can I say?

Life's hard.

Anyways. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

And I might be out of wattpad for a while. But don't worry, I shall not leave thy work.

.Vote.Comment.Follow.Enjoy.

Ps: Abby is running out of questions and she will be happy if you left her the most random question in the comment.

Abby: Yey for Random Questions!