Chapter 22

Alaya's Pov

So this whole time I had a brother and thought my father was dead. I'm not sure how the fck to feel at this point. This shit is beyond crazy and confusing. And if he knew about me why didn't he say anything. Why didn't he ever approach me? This is all too much and I'm so overwhelmed right now. I guess Kayden could tell because he spoke.

"Yo excuse us for a minute, y'all putting to much on her right now. So imma calm her down and bring her back in." Kayden said.

"No need babe , but what I do want is to know why tf you never told me? You knew I had no Fcking body so why now?" I asked my dad and Amir.

"Dad told me not to, and to just watch you because we would meet soon. Trust Alaya I wanted to tell you from the jump." Amir spoke.

"You mighty quiet dad is there anything else you gotta through out there ... Yk what save it cause this is already enough..." I spoke as I was getting up shots began to fire and I feel myself being knocked to the ground.

I look down and see blood on my shirt but it wasn't mine.. Kayden was next to me shot in the shoulder so who tf blood was on me.

"AMIRRR" my dad yelled. And I looked over to see my brother laying there bleeding out because he protected me.

"Don't just fcking stand there get him to the hospital now." I yelled. "I just got him in my life because you wanted to be secretive I'm not about to lose him." I Said again.

My father and some guy rushed him to a car while me and Kayden drove behind them.

"Kayden baby you got hurt In the arm."I Said but he didn't say anything so I looked over and he was passed out . That's when I noticed blood on his stomach as well.

"No no Kayden you better not fcking die on me." I Said as we pulled in the hospital.

"Help my husband he's been shot. Please help me!!" I cried and doctors rushed out and put him on the bed thing.

"Ma'am you can't come back here." The Doctor spoke as someone grabbed me from behind. I tried to get free but it just was enough so I broke down..

I looked to see who was holding me and it was my dad I was angry. I began to throw fist at him.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT... this is all your fault." I yelled and began to cry.
He just held me .

"I didn't know people would be watching you guys like that. It's not my fault it was unexpected." He tried to reason.

"If either one of them dies I want nothing to do with you at all. You got them into that life and it's your drama that got them in here. It's your fault I'm just now meeting Amir. I may never get to know my brother because of you and lose the love of my life so don't tell me it was unexpected.." I spoke with so much anger in my voice and walked away to call they boys and my bff.

After about 20 minutes they showed up and we all just played the waiting game for both Amir and Kayden. I fell asleep on trez's shoulder cause he was the only one who could calm me down he was truly my favorite from the gang. About 3hrs went by when I woke up to the sound of the doctors in the waiting room.

"Family of Amir Banks?" one Said and the other said "family of Kayden Jones?"

"That's us for both of them so you guys can give us the information at one time please." I said.

"Well Amir did lose a lot of blood but we were able to stop the bleeding and give him some blood. He is currently sleeping due to the medicine from surgery but he should be up soon." Amir doctor said. His name was Dr. White.
"Ok good now what about Kayden?" I asked scared as hell.

"Well we did everything we coulda d eventually stopped the bleeding and replaced the blood. But..." he said

"Noo please noo" I cut him off.

"Ma'am He is in a coma he could be out for a day or maybe even a month." Kayden's Doctor spoke. His name was Dr.wright . "Just tlk to him and he can her and recognize your voices it could help him wake up quicker."

"Can I see him?" I asked.

"Yes he is in room 504." Dr. Wright spoke.

"Amir is in room 512." Dr. White said as well.

We took the elevator to the 5th floor and they all saw Kayden and decided to leave and come back in the morning with clothes for me. I took this time to talk to Kayden.

"You know I love you so much.. I need you right now so don't give up on me Kayden. You gotta stay with me so I can give you two sons and a daughter. So that I can be your wife. Wake up for me love. If you ever leave me who's going to be my Knight And Shining Drug Dealer." I laughed in between cries. I felt him squeeze my hand so I knew that he heard me.
"I truly love you and I'm not leaving

until you wake up." I Said before falling asleep at his bedside.