Chapter 9

~Amelia's POV~

I see a man, not even a man, a thing standing there with golden skin standing there with peircing black eyes and a creepy smile that will feel make you feel really uncomfortable. His hair wair was wavy and all of it was a dark brown, the clothes he was wearing were mostly leather.

"Hello Pan." he said steeping closer.

Peter turned so I was behind him and protecting me at the same time. I wrapped my arms around his chest holding him back, and hiding my head in his back.

"I see you found some to love." he said emphasizing love.

"I did, actually." Peter said. "Let me ask you something Rumple." he said turning to his side.

He grabbed me and placed me on his hip like I was a toodler, supporting me by holding my butt with one hand and wrapping my legs around his torso. As I looked at the man across the clearing from us, the facial expression on his face looked like he was ready to murder someone. Fear coursed through my body and wrapped my arms around Peter and buried my head in his side.

"Oh the little one is scared." the man said.

"Don't you dare to talk to her like that." Peter snapped holding onto my tighter.

"You wanna know something funny, Pan. Is that you show love and protection over some girl over-"

"Enough." Peter screamed making me whimper.

I heard shuffling and noise coming around the camp. I brought my head out of Peter's side and saw the boys holding their weapons. I wiggled out of Peter's grip and stood on the ground, I rushed over behind Felix clinging to his coat like a little girl. I looked at Peter and he looked like he was ready to kill Felix, he then turned his head to the man and brought his hand up. Roots sprung up from the ground and wrapped around him binding the man. I was shocked of what happened and didn't know what to do, I felt an arm wrap around me holding me closer. I looked and saw it was Felix's and felt safe.

"Felix take some of the boys with you to take our guest to the cages." Peter demanded.

Felix tried to walk but I wrapped my arms around him telling him not to go.

"Pan. The girl." Felix said a little annoyed.

I was still clinging to Felix until one of the lost boys grabbed me off of him, now I was clinging him like I was with Felix. He was also a lot taller than me, some boys looked younger and we're a little shorter than me too. I bent down and clung to his leg now, Peter bent down from where he was so at the same height level as me.

"Amy, sweetie. Come here. I won't hurt you I promise." he extended his arms out for me to go to him. I shock my head no, he sighed stood up and walked over to me. He bent down and pulled me off of the lost boy, but I resisted and clung even more. "Amelia Britton, now." Peter yelled at me.

I was shocked that he yelled at me, he never yelled at me. I then cried and disappeared to Tink's place.