Meeting the Avengers

In this, you are Peters sibling and you finally meet the Avengers but something goes wrong. Your dad is- Tony Stark, and your Mom is- Pepper Potts. You are a talented artist and you have a black belt in any type of fighting. You got bitten by a radioactive bee, and your superhero name is: "The Bee". Your age is 14, and your shy but won't tolerate any bullies especially Peters, and you draw any type of art of how you feel. "Your suit is Head; Fuzzy black Hood, Legs; Yellow Vibrainium along with arms, Hands; White metallic nanotech, Body; yellow and black tights, Face; a mask, Wings; you can just fly." "Your powers are: flight, turning small like Ant-man and the Wasp, sticky hands and feet, stronger strength, and finally you can sting people if you touch them when you're bothered or when you want." And when you're really mad- Like a bee, you attack.

Peters P.o.V

Avengers Tower

Room: Elevator

"Dad? Me and (Y/N) are home!" I yell as soon we go out of the elevator. (Y/N) stops moving and drop his/her bag.

 "(Y/N)? What's wrong- ooh," 

I look over to see the Avengers. "Those are the Avengers..." I say. "No Shit Sherlock," Says (Y/N) while (s)he looks at them. My Spidey-sense goes off. (Y/N) looks behind her/him and ducks. As I saw her duck I follow her.

But Everything Goes Black

Your P.o.V

Common Room

"Peter!" I yell as I see the Black Widow knock him out. The other Avengers grab him and tie him to a chair. I felt like punching them, but don't since I don't wanna give away my identity. I kick THE Black Widow in the stomach. I realize my Belt is on, which is Stark Tech to put my suit on. 

Everything Goes Black

Peters P.o.V

Common Room

As I wake up I see my sister/brother get tied up to a chair. "Shit..." I mutter. Black Widow goes up to me while my sibling is unconscious. "So how did you guys get in here, stealing Stark Tech?" She asks. I give a confused expression. She motions to my wrists, I look down as I notice my web shooters are gone. Shit is all I think through my head. (Y/N) wakes up, and starts to untie her ropes, I do the same. "WATCH OUT!" (Y/N) shouts. Falcon, Mr. Rogers, Ms. Natasha 

Tonys P.o.V

Common Room

*le drink coffee*

"What the hell are you doing with those kids?"