𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩

⚠️Trigger Warning: death🙈⚠️

𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖

Jin looked at me, expecting a reaction.

"Um, it's nothing important, he's just telling me his back story." I tried to appear convincing under Jin's harsh stare.

"Okay... we'll head back to the station. Call if anything happens, please." and with that he was gone.

I let out a deep breath, guilt overtaking me. But also excitement. My heart fluttered at the thought of Taehyung wanting me. My palms got sweaty with the thought of being with him. Of calling him my new home.

When I heard the door close, I rushed up to get my backpack. I packed a few clothes and hunted down my wallet. I went and got the package taking the picture out to see the location.

I left the complex, on my way to the bus stop, which I never used. A few other people were there, the bus had 6 more minutes till it's arrival. I thought about messaging Tae that I'm on my way. Reaching in my pocket I was only met by my wallet nothing else.

I started to panic, thinking I left it at home. If I walked back I'd miss the bus. Then it hit me, Jin never gave me the phone back. I muttered a 'fuck' anxiously looking around as if something was there to help me.

I just hope Taehyung can wait for me.

☕️

Seokjin

     We left the police station and we were driving back to the apartment I shared with Namjoon. I could tell everyone was dying to know what went on when I was with Yoongi. Though, I didn't know myself, I was suddenly starting to regret not reading the letter.

Once we were home Jimin and Jungkook went to take a nap, Namjoon following after. I was left to myself on the couch. The police said they would get back to is if they found anything. Something told me they wouldn't.

I felt myself dozing off and decided to just take a nap, that was until I felt a buzz in my pocket. It came from Yoongi's phone. I hesitantly picked it from my pocket and turned it around to see a message from Taehyung. I gasped. I read the message my heart jumped.

"Guys!"

☕️

Yoongi