{9}

"I just want familiar faces"~Jasmine Thompson (Old Friends)

🤯🤯🤯
~G~

I spent the weekend doing homework and talking with Corbyn.I did have a dream Sunday night, which was also about Corbyn:

We entered the shop silently, looking around slightly.The worker was asleep, and it didn't look like there were cameras.We grinned at each other as we explored the shop looking around to steal the best stuff.

Once I learned how to steal, me and Corbyn used to do competitions to see who stole the most expensive things.

I glanced at the small pack of Doritos, grabbing them quickly and hiding them on my sweatshirt's pocket.I glanced at Corbyn, who had just slipped something into the front pocket of his jeans.

He nodded slightly at me and we exited,stopping quite far away from the shop. "What did you get lil bro?"He asked excited. "Pack of Doritos.2.50€"I responded.He groaned. "Ughh I got a lighter of 1€!"He exclaimed.

I chuckled. "You did it on purpose right?I know you broke your lighter last Friday"I said.He chuckled. "You know me too well"With that he put his hand around me and we walked away.

***

I entered school on Monday morning with Blake, planning on talking to him later of a topic that I had wondered lots about.We went to my locker and then moved to his.

"Hey, um Blake?"I asked nervous. "Yeah?"He looked at me. "Can we talk after school?"I asked.He nodded slightly.I nodded with a sigh and walked away as Reece approached us.

***

That day I barely paid attention in class, too anxious about what would be Blake's reaction after the question I was going to ask him.I didn't even touch my food at lunchtime, too scared it would come back out.

***

"So what did you wanna talk about?"We were seated on a bench behind school, the calmest, prettiest place I knew.I breathed out slowly. "Ok, I've got a question.About Reece"I told him slowly.

He nodded slightly, seeming curious about what I was about to say. "Well, I was wondering...has there been someone important on his life that left him?"I asked slowly.

Blake's eyebrows raised.His eyes scanned my face, hoping to find the reason why I asked that. "Well, that's quite personal...why are you asking?"He asked.

I sighed. "Well...I- um I wanted to find a reason why he acts like this..."I trailed off, quite nervous.He sighed. "Well, I'll tell you a bit since you told me about your brother"He said.I nodded, relieved.

"Well, um there was this boy...he left...and he was Reece's friend..."He trailed off, and I knew that was everything he wanted to say.I nodded.

"Ok, thanks.Sorry for the sudden question"I said as I played with my fingers.

"Is ok, you were curious"he said with a smile.

***

That afternoon I was doing homework when I sensed a pair of eyes on me, so I looked at Blake's window and spotted Reece, alone in Blake's bedroom, staring at me.I smirked and winked, like I was saying 'take a picture, It'll last longer'.

He rolled his eyes and showed me his middle finger, mouthing a 'fuck you'.I shrugged and returned de to my homework.

***

That night I dreamed too, but it looked like they weren't nightmares anymore, just memories.

"You broke up?"I exclaimed.I was kind of mad at the moment, I still didn't know how Christina was in reality. "Why?!"I asked, quite angry.He shrugged.

"I-I don't know!She broke up with me!"He exclaimed.At this point I didn't care about my brother's relationship, I cared about how I just lost my best friends, who turns out to be my brother's ex-girlfriend's little brother.

"Well, you had to do something to make her brake up with you!"I exclaimed, throwing my hands up dramatically. "I-"he started, But I wasn't having it.

"No!Don't talk!Im going to my room"I muttered the last part, climbing the stairs two by two.And that was the first night my brother cried himself to sleep, or that's what I thought.

It was also the first and only night I wasn't by his side.

🤯🤯🤯

Hey:)Chapter 10 coming now;)

-P