{15}

"I need you to fight for me"~Gabriel Azucena (Fight For Me)

😶😶😶
~G~

"Morning George.What happened to you?"Reece greeted as I approached him and Blake, them already being by the youngest's locker.I yawned as Blake ruffled my already messed up hair, making me slap his hand away.

"I woke up late.Couldn't sleep yesterday"I explained, leaning against a locker and closing my eyes.It was true, the night before I couldn't even close my eyes.I took that as a sign that something bad was going to happen, which kept me even longer awake, thinking
about all the bad things that could happen.

Suddenly, soft hands grabbed my shoulders gently and I was suddenly leaning on a hard chest.I looked up and saw it was Reece's chest.I was too tired to get shocked over the oldest's action.

"What?He's tired and he needs someone to lean on"Reece explained to a shocked Blake.I closed my eyes again. "Sleep G, I'll hold you so you won't fall"He whispered, a small smile appearing on my lips thanks to the nickname.I then felt his arms wrap around me as I drifted to sleep.

***

I was woken up by Blake, but I was moving and my feet were off the ground.I then realized I was on Reece's back, and Blake had woken me up before we entered first period, who we all had together.Reece let me down by the door and we entered together afterwards.

***

I was walking to lunch alone, thanks to the fact that I had math while Reece and Blake had Spanish.Suddenly, before I could enter, I was pulled back by some rough hands.I turned around and frowned once I saw John, Mark and Ben, aka the three most popular boys from school, after Reece and Blake, obviously.

I raised an eyebrow at they surrounded me. "What?"I asked them calmly. "How did you do it?"Mark asked.I furrowed my eyebrows. "Do what?"I asked, even more confused.

"Gain Reece's trust"John answered.I thought for a second.What did I do?Well, I told him my past with my brother, but I obviously wasn't going to tell them that. "I-I actually don't know"I said truthfully

"Come on!You had to do something to gain his trust!"Ben groaned. "I-i actually don't know what I did.And even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you"I said.It was true.Everybody knew that these boys did what they did for attention.And I knew they wanted to be Reece's friends not to actually be his friend, but to become more popular.

"You want all the attention for yourself, don't you, Smith?"Ben asked, coming closer.I chuckled. "Nope, I actually like Reece, not like you, that just love the attention"I told them.What had to be said was said.I hated this boys attitude, and it made me mad the way they wanted to get popular by Reece.

"What did you say?Huh?"John said, coming closer trying to intimidate me.But I wasn't scared, I actually funded funny how hard they tried.I rolled my eyes and got closer too. "I called you attention seeker, bud"I whispered.Suddenly, John growled loudly, pushing me back afterwards.

I closed my eyes as my back got in contact with the hard wall.I was abruptly grabbed by both arms by two different people.How pathetic, he needed to hold me back.

I opened my eyes just as John's fist was about to come in contact with my face, meeting my cheek shortly after.He then grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer. "Do you still think that?"He murmured frustrated.

I smiled at him. "Yes.Oh, and you your breath stinks"With that I was punched again.And again.Again.Again.Over and over again.I had my eyes open most of the time, keeping them numb.I closed them just the times my face was punched.

Then I understood how Corbyn felt numb that day after he got into that fight.I had felt so much, hurt so much, cried so much, that now a few punches didn't affect me.