𝕥ꫝꫀ 𝕜ⅈꪀᧁ

𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕦 𝕡𝕠𝕧

* READ FIRST BOOK OR THIS WONT MAKE SENSE*
The king was young, about my age. He has half red and half white hair. He sat in a chair, in the middle of the room. It was on a little platform and everything was on fire. It was a weird feeling inside this castle, I felt cold to the touch, but my insides were burning. The feeling was warm but I could tell no one else liked it. Kacchan was practically growling and Uraraka stood behind us. Momo and Jiro stood tall with Denki behind them.

"What do you need?" The king asked as he got comfortable in his chair. "W-well King Toshinori sent me-"

"Ah, you are from Toshinsori's kingdom. Is he still king? You'd think there would be a new thrown."

"Yes, well do know the monsters? They are big and really scary! They plan to take over all the kingdoms!"

𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠 𝕆𝕍

Deku went on and on about the monsters. I couldn't tell if he was exposing or fanboying about it. Eventually everyone got annoyed so I nudged him to stop.
"Huh?" Deku looked back at me and I gave him a look to speed things on.
"Yes I know about the monsters." The king said.  "Great! Well I was thinking-"
"No."
"What?"
"I said no. I know you are going to ask for my army, but I'm not giving it to you. There has been many false alarms in the past. What makes you think that this will be different?" That icy-hot bastard sat up straight in his chair. I was being polite, but he just made us look like idiots and now he's going to pay!

I clenched my fists, "YOU IDIOT, YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT HE WAS GOING TO SAY!!"
"Clam down kacchan, it's fine."
"No it's not, he didn't even listen to you." Deku put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Is that not your offer?" The bastard asked.
"Well we don't want your army, sir." Deku said.
"What do you want?"
"You."

All of the sudden I got a feeling of jealousy in my chest. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. UGHH! I shouldn't be jealous that Deku wants more princes to join our squad. He's a tiny broccoli.

Without thinking I grabbed Deku's hand.

𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕦 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"What do you want?" The king asked.
"You." I said. I felt a cold breeze and sent a chill down my spine. Out of nowhere Kacchan grabs my hand. Is he scared? Or worried? I wanted to hug him and tell him not to be worried, we'd be out of here soon, but he'd yell and act tough.

"Why me?" The king asked, breaking my train of thought. "Because, you were chosen king, because you come from a long line of amazing warriors and fighters. Your the best this kingdom has." Kacchan's grip got tighter and I realized , he was jealous. I wanted to laugh at kacchan being jealous, but instead I held his arm closer to my chest.

"Thank you, but wouldn't it be nicer if you had an army?" The king asked. "No, all we want, is you. We need you to come back to my kingdom, and make a plan."
"A plan?"
"Yes, they are going to attack and we need to know how to protect."
"Can't our kingdoms just protect our own? Every kingdom has enough guards to hold them off."
"But it won't last forever. We need to destroy them. And we can only do that if we work together! They have one thing we don't, a plan. So that's what we need!"

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚 𝕆𝕍

"They have one thing we don't, a plan. So that's what we need!" The green haired boy said with determination. I could see his eyes sparkle, he was excited.

I can't decide what I want to do, to be honest. Is it better for me? There's been so many attacks that never happened already, I don't know what's real or not.

I sighed, and leaned back into my chair. I put my hands on my head and relaxed. All this thinking is making me have a major headache. Maybe I should go... I mean, I want to get out of my manor anyway. I look over at them.