Denkijiro

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕆𝕍

Todoroki and Momo were the first ones up that morning. Momo walked in to the massive living room and saw the king there. "You're awake." The king looked up at her. She smiled and sat near him. She could feel butterflies and was acting more shy than usual.

"What are you working on?" She asked. He was scribbling on a bunch of papers. "Being king requires a lot of paperwork," he laughed. She smiled. "How did you sleep?" The king asked as he put down his pen. "Better than ever, I'm used to the ground outside," she chuckled.

"Oh, it's you two losers." Bakugo said as the entered the room. "Were you expecting Midoriya~" Todoroki said jokingly. Bakugo froze, "WHAT, no!!!"
"What were you guys doing last night? The guards said they caught you."
"We just wanted a midnight snack and we happened to have gone at the same time, also tell your guard that I could careless if he ran off a cliff." Bakugo huffed. Todoroki laughed, but Momo stood there silent. She had no idea what was going on.

"Good morning guys." Deku and Uraraka said at the same time. They both yawned. "How did you sleep?" Todoroki asked them. "Amazing!" Uraraka chirped. "Yes, the beds were really comfy, thank you your highness." Midoriya said smiling. "Please, call me Todoroki."
"Okay."Midoriya said cheerfully, "good morning, Todoroki!"
"Good morning, Midoriya." Todoroki and Deku exchanged smiles.

Bakugo POV

Good morning, Midoriyaaaa.

Ugh, such and idiot. This icy-hot bastard makes me sick to my stomach.

I sit next to Deku and Round Face. I still can't believe what happened last night. I can still remember Deku's face before we kissed. I laughed to myself, then blushed. (which made me blush more of embarrassment)

"Breakfast is served." Todoroki's butler said he came into the room. We all got up and made our way down to the dining area.

"Hey has anyone seen Jiro and Denki?" That smart girl asked. "I didn't see them get up." Round face said while looking around. "I'm sure they'll be out soon," Deku reassured.

~back in time to last night~
jiro POV

Before bed I looked around my room. It's so big, it made me not want to leave. I heard a knock on my door.
Probably them wondering about me, or saying goodnight.
I thought. I open the door, expecting Momo or Uraraka, but it wasn't either... "what do you want?" I frowned.

It was denki.

"Can't sleep either?" Denki said, I could tell he was just trying to cover up that he was scared. "Not with you knocking on my door," I crossed my arms, "so why are you here?"

"W-well... it's a big scary house, y'know. And-"
"And let me guess, your too scared to sleep in your own room?" I interrupted him. He shook his head yes, in a cowardly way. I couldn't Deny, he looked adorable, he was wearing a onesie the king gave him.

"Come in, but I'll let you know, if this is some bullsh*t you're trying to pull, I'll make you wish you were dead." He nodded and came in.

We sat there awkwardly. Waiting to start a conversation. "You're sleeping on the couch, you know that, right?" I broke the silence. He looked over the the couch on the other side of the room. "Yeah, of course." Kanimari looked back at me.

"So are you happy that we're on this trip?" He asked. I nodded, "Yes."
"That's good, I'm sure it'll be a breeze." He sounded like he was lying to himself. "Ha, yeah right, this isn't going to be a 'breeze'. This is going to be a while, and where are we going to go after? Back to the woods?" I said as I fell onto my bed. I heard him shiver.

"Maybe the king will reward us with our own house!" Denki jumped up. I frowned, "they won't reward us. We're not even supposed to be apart on this trip, we forced ourselves into this mission so we can't expect anything in return."
"You're such a Debby-downer." Denki huffed. I didn't say anything.

𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕜𝕚 ℙ𝕆𝕍
Jiro looked rly pretty. Now before anyone thinks, I didn't come cause I wanted to be in a girls bedroom. I came because I was actually scared, or I mean, ever so slightly scared. Yeahh.

"I'm going to bed." Jiro said out of no where. I nodded yes and I went over to the couch. I felt my eyes slowly close before, "denki?"
"Yeah?"
"I like like you." She said, I could feel her blushing from a mile away. I laughed.
"Why are you laughing!?! I'll destroy you if you say anything!!!" She threatened.
"I'm sorry, it's just so cute how you said it."
"What do you mean?"
"You sounded like a kid in kindergarten."
"SHUT UP!"

I knew she didn't mean it. She picks on me everyday and when I compliment her she glares. She's probably just tired or something and her brain isn't working. Which made me sad. Having my dream girl, crush on me. It hurts knowing it's not real.

I could hear jiro snoring and I sighed. I went too bed not too long after that. Goodnight.

~hiiiii!!! Hope you have a terrific day!
Insta- @.dekuwu_kun
Twitter-@.dekuwu14
Tumblr-@.dekuwukun~