ⓑⓐⓚⓤⓓⓔⓚⓤ

𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕦 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I got up to go to the kitchen, I needed water or a snack, anything really...

I didn't know this place very well, so I stumbled through the dark and made my way. I finally got to the kitchen and it was lit with small candles and smelled amazing. I walked over to the cabinets to look. Nothing looks good, I mumbled to myself. So I grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

"Oh, you're here." I heard familiar voice say. I turn around, it's kacchan. "Can you not sleep either?" I asked. He frowned the leaned against the wall, "yeah, sorta."
"Oh, well do you want some water?" I held my cup up, offering it to him. He shook his head no, but didn't say a word. I put the cup down and walked over to him.

"You good?" I asked. I could tell something was off, he was too quiet, like something on his mind. He looked at me for a long time before answering, "so are we officially a thing?" He quickly looked away and tried to act cool. "What?" I asked. "Y'know, you and me, more than friends-"
"Boyfriends?" I said. He blushed and nodded his head. I smiled and hugged him. Which made him blush more, I could feel it. He was as hot as the room with the kings throne.

𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠 𝕆𝕍

Cute nerd~

Ughh, he's hugging me. I can't tell if I want him to never let go, or push him off... I'll push him off later.

We're...boyfriends... that feels weird to say. I've never been in a relationship, or even liked anyone else. I didn't even know I was gay until Deku. That D*mn nerd...

"Who are you!?" We heard a voice scream behind us. I turn around to see two guards. "Those are the kings guests." One whispered to the other. The other one glared at us, "you're not aloud to be out at night. If you want food then you ring the bell and we bring it to you. Please go back to your rooms."

"What?! We can't even get a simple snack?!" I yelled at them. "Please, we will have to force you back, if you don't go."
"Yeah! I'd like to see you try-"
"Kacchan." Deku looked me straight in the eye. I listened cause he actually kinda scared me- I mean, I wasn't scared, it was just...weird.

"Sorry sir." Deku nodded at them and grabbed my hand and forced me to walk with him. "Those f*cking idiots, is it illegal to get a midnight snack? No! Ughhh, and who do they think they are!?! I'm a f*cking king! That icy hot bastard is no better than me!!! For f*cks sake!" I was ranting, when randomly Deku started laughing. Why is he laughing? I wondered. He continued so it made me a little mad. "Oi! Deku, what's so funny?" He faced me and before I knew it, he kissed me. I felt my entire face burn up.

"Goodnight, kacchan~" Deku smiled and walking into his room. I didn't even realize we were next to it. He shut the door, but I couldn't move. I was excited? Or was this feeling scared? I've never felt it before... is it love? No! I don't love Deku. He's a nerd. Maybe I just like-like him...

~UwU hiiii!!! Prim here~! Lol so sorry this was mostly just a bakudeku chapter but I felt like I had to do it, also if you came here for todomomo or jirodenki, dont worry I will make an entire chapter for them too, when their time comes. Anyways, hope you have a good day, see ya next fridayyuu~
•insta- dekuwu_kun