The stairs

3rd POV
As soon as those words left Uraraka's mouth, jiro was as red as a tomato. "W-What?" Jiro studdered. "It's obvious, jiro." Uraraka laughed. Momo nodded slightly and smiled. Jiro didn't know to defend herself or attack them, "w-well it's obvious you like Deku," Jiro defended. Uraraka looked down and slouched, "yeah, there's no point in denying it. But he doesn't like me likes that. It's obvious he has a thing for Bakugo." Uraraka sighed and frowned. (I'm sorry uraraka-Chan, and don't worry ima do the tsu x uraraka ship)

Momo spit out her juice she was drinking, "king Bakugo and Midoryia?!" Jiro and Uraraka both looked at her confused, "you didn't know?" Jiro asked. Momo shook her head no in confusion. "It's so obvious, and I wish it wasn't," Uraraka sighed.

~time skip 5 days, lol ima lazy butt~

Bakugos POV (dis is gonna be good)

I HATE EVERYONE.

Me and Deku have been stuck with these idiots for the past millions of day. Dumb pikachu and icy hot are annoying the absolute sh*it out of me. And Deku... Dekus a piece of garbage. But a cute peice of trash for sure. Erm anyway, this sucks.

"Kacchan look!" I heard Deku whisper shout. (icy hot and pikachu are asleep) I saw two guard standing next to the lake. It was pretty random, and I didn't see any kingdom or anything like that.

Our carriages stopped outside next to the guards and we all got out. Icy hot and dumb face wiped their eyes.  "Hello," icy hot walked up to the guards. "Oh my gosh, your the prince Todoroki!!" The guards gashed at him. "Seriously?" I said under my breath. "Yes, and we need to see the queen." Icy got told them. They think he's cool, wait till they see me! They'll be bowing. I walked up and flexed my muscles, not trying to brag or anything 😏.

"And what's your name?" The guards asked. I feel. Like. I. Just. Got. Kicked. Right in the gut. RIGHT IN THE GUT! (Oof his ego has never been that hurt.) "King Bakugo, you must've heard of me?" I said trying not to sound desperate. "King? What kingdom?" The guard asked. "The dragon one!"
"Wasn't it a girl that ruled it?" The guard asked. "That's my mom, you dunce!"
"Oh yeahh, i see the similarities now." Said the guard to the other. I was about to punch both of them out of existence, but Deku placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me that dam* cute irresistible smile.

3rd person
After the guards got permission from the queen the water split. Stairs formed down into the dark water. The water gave unsettling feeling that sent shivers down everyone's spine. Todoroki showed no emotions and headed down the staircase, he disappeared into the water. Jiro decided to go next, dragging Denki down with her. Finally the last few people built up the courage and followed them down.

The stairs were steep and reached an end. Pitch black water blocked the end and as they walked into the water everything faded. After a few seconds light peered around them and once in water now in a beautiful castle door steps. "That was awesome!" Deku jumped up. Uraraka nodded, "so now where are we going?"
"To meet the queen," Todoroki said as he knocked on the doors.  The doors opened to reveal two small guards. "We need to see the queen," Todoroki told them. They both nodded before showing them inside.

They walked into a room which had a throne in the middle, "i-is that the queen?" Uraraka asked in awe. The queen had long green hair and big green eyes. Urarka started to blush when the queen looked at her straight in her eyes.

~oooo uwu how do y'all think of Tsu x Uraraka?? Also sorry for uploading late, I'm rly trying, I promise. Anyways I hope you have a good day! Or night whatever time ur reading this.~
My Instagram for art is @.Lilbumblebean