14: Invasion of the Villainous Kind.

-----------------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

After all the stuff we've gone through so far, it's nice that I finally get to relax in the hot springs. It would be better if I were alone here. 

Kirishima: ~whispering~ No you ask him! 

Kaminari: ~whispering~ I cant! Its a sensitive subject for him

You: I can hear you guys. What is it you want to ask? About me and Izkui's relationship? Way to turn a relaxing place sour with tension.

Everyone looked at me expecting me to answer the actual question. 

You: What? Why are you all looking at me like that?

I turn around to see Mineta scaling the wall. So they weren't staring at me.

Iida: Mineta, please respect others privacy!

You: That bastard! He better not ogle Izuki!

Kirishima: So you do care about her!

You: It complicated and why do you care anyway?! This isn't a badly written soap opera.

Eventually, the kid that punched Izuki earlier kicked him down. Kota was his name? Well, Mineta is falling and he fell onto Iida. Pretty normal stuff. It was then a few seconds later that we heard a bunch of squeals from the other side. Wonder what that is about? I looked back at everyone else and they were just as confused as I am.

-Timeskip brought by Izuki and (Y/N) having an awkward talk-

Oh boy. Training today. For my quirk training, I was supposed to combine my energies at different percents to see which optimal percentage would make the "Null" energy work best. So far most of them have either exploded or imploded. Not doing so good right now. I wonder how Izuki is- no! We're taking a break. I need time. She needs time. Might as well keep trying. I get back up and fire off a Null beam at the tree, this time with the perfect combination. 45% Light and 55% Dark. I guess I've gotten the hang of it. 

Hanta: Hey (Y/N)? They said that the training time is over.

You: Oh thanks, Hanta. Is it time to eat?

Hanta: About that. They said we would be doing the cooking.

You: Cooking huh. I'll be right there.

-TImeskip brought with (Y/N) running and having Saitama's serious face-

Katsuki: How many times have I told you! I cant light it on fire with explosions dammit!

You: Is that so? Todoroki, can we get a bit of fire over here?

Todoroki: Sure.

So, I'm in charge of making the food. Because my mom was absent so many times before, I learned how to cook myself. 

Mineta: Are you sure you don't take food requests?

You: For the last time. I can only cook with what I am given.

Kaminari: Absolutely sure?

I shoot them a glare shutting them up immediately. Alright, I can make some rice, noodles, pork, chicken, eggs, and other stuff. I can make . . . katsudon. Izuki's favorite food. . . I won't lie, I miss her. I miss her a lot. I guess I can make katsudon and ramen. Guess this will have to do. I begin making the food with the help of a few others. 

Tsuyu: You're going to have to confront your feelings about her eventually, ribbit.

You: Holy shit, Tsuyu! Don't do that!

Tsuyu: I'm just speaking the truth, ribbit. It's eating both of you up.

You: I will Tsuyu. Just . . . not yet.

She nods and leaves it at that. Sigh, I guess I will have to soon I. Well, foods ready. Might as well tell everyone. Once I did it was gratifying to see that they liked my cooking. When I finally snagged myself some food. There was only one spare seat left. And it's next to Izuki. The girls at the table had this whole look going on. 

Ashido: Why don't you sit over here?

Jirou: Yeah. There's plenty of space next to Izuki.

You: You're setting this up aren't you. You can't respect someone's decision, can you?

Uraraka:  Uhhhh.

You: I'll take my leave.

I decide to go sit furthest away from the tables. Yeesh, people shipping us harder than certain anime fans and music stans. I notice out of the corner of my eye and a portal opening. Not them again! Maybe I can hold them off.

Burnt Boy: Oh hey. Someone is already here. Sports festival kid. I bet I can handle him.

Yandere: Awww, but I wanted to see his blood!

Burnt One: Remember, the boss and his friend want him unharmed. For the most part.

Shit, he's already attacking! I can't keep up with his attacks. His fire is on a whole other level than Todoroki's!

Burnt Boy: Names Dabi. But that doesn't matter. If you come with us, we'll leave your girlfriend unharmed.

They know about Izuki?! I guess I'll have to go willingly.

Dabi: Yeah, and you'll get to meet your dad.

My dad? That's not going to coerce me. Just, do it for her.

Dabi: all you have to do is surrender and not only will you meet your dad. We'll leave her alone. What do you say?

You: Fine. 

The burnt guy pulled out a walkie talkie and ushered me into the portal. I'm met with . . . a bar?

(D/N): Hey, kiddo. Good to see you again.

Izuki's Perspective

I need to find (Y/N) and Kacchan! There the villain's targets! If only i hadn't broken my arms. I would be able to fight them off better. Thankfully Shoji is helping us get to a villain calling himself Mr. Compress.

Mr. Compress: Well, unfortunately for you, we're going to have to take your two friends away. Or maybe you'll get them out of my hand?

He was about to laugh when suddenly, his walkie talkie began ringing.

Mr. Compress: Oh? We already have (L/N)'s kid already? That easily? I was in the middle of something Kurogiri!

Me: (Y/N)?! 

But he was . . . no! He can't be. And it's all my fault. If only I hadn't said those things about him. . 

Mr. Compress: Well we don't need your friends anymore so you can have them back.

He tosses and releases Kacchan and Tokoyami.

Mr. Compress: I'm sure you'll live on without your dear boyfriend. Well, toodle-oo!

Your Perspective

You: Hell no! You may be my dad but I'm not joining you!

He used his dark energy to power up his punch and he punched me in the stomach. Causing me to cough up blood.

Shigaraki: You might want to join us. I would be less painful after all.

You: I will never join you. You're the bad guys! And that guy has been gone most of my life. I'll never join!

(D/N): It appears to me that you really need to learn respect. I'm sure we can beat some sense into you.

He along with the rest of the villains there prepared themselves. Well, there is no way I'm going down without a fight. I activate my newly learned Null attacks and prepared for the upcoming battle. I need to make it out alive. For Izuki.

-----------------------Chapter End-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------