Chapter 45

Chapter 45

There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.

-Christalline

----

Christalline's P.O.V

Mabilis lumipas ang mga araw, Oct. 14 na din and this is the day na napag desisyunan namin na ayusin yung kwarto namin.

Lumabas na ako and nakita ko si Marcus with the 4 carpenters and interior designers, Ipapa extend kasi namin yung rooms and dedecoratan.

Nakita ko si Ethan na nakasandal sa pintuan ng guest room. Dun kasi kami matutulog hanggat hindi naaayos yung mga kwarto. He's so serious as usual. Anlaki nga ng pinagbago niya eh.. It's as if siya na si Marcus. Ganun si Marcus dati eh. Quiet, serious and not too sociable.

Hayyy.. But anyway.. people change.. diba?

----

Oct. 20

'Day 908'

Marcus' P.O.V

Palapit na ng palapit ang araw.. but I need not to keep it in mind.. because I need to cherish all the times that I'm with her.

Nasa loob na kami ngayon ng classroom and unfortunately, hindi kami magkatabi ni Christalline. Hayyy.. Katabi ko ang isang normal student, normal.. meaning kinikilig pag nasa paligid ang phoenix. Naku pano pa kaya kung pentaphoenix na ang katabi nito, palibhasa kasi may sariling room ang pentaphoenix dahil sila Luke ang may ari ng school, Luke's the heir to the GEG, Golden Empire Group? Who the hell doesn't know that? Joshua naman, he's the heir to JK International Group, a worldwide famous company that's specializing with hospital, medicines and theather entertainment. Clayton's the grandson of the former president and the son of the present president. Liam's also a grandson of the former president making him the nephew of the present president he is the son of the owner of the most famous nightclubs, restaurants, food industry, beer and wine, small and too specific business but I swear, it's one of the hardest competitors worldwide, Crystal Diamond International Empire Business. Cloud's also a grandson of the former president and the present president is his uncle, their line of business is on cruise ships, yachts, fishing industry, seafood production, (Read Picture Perfect for a detailed story about pentaphoenix)

Pumasok na si Sr. Lim, yung adviser namin.

"Attention class, I'm just here to tell all of you that the traditional ball will be held on October 31." Pag aannounce niya.

"Sr. what time will the ball be held?" tanong ng isa naming kaklase.

"I'm not yet done Mr. Rodrigo. So as I was saying, the ball will be held on Oct. 31, at the auditorium, 7:00-12:30 nn. But you may go by 10:00, but if you wish to stay then you may.. so our theme for this year is Romeo and Juliet, which means, everyone will wear a ball gown for girls and for boys tuxedo. So, the boys will be the one to invite her girl for the night. The program will start at 7:30 pm.. Then By 12:00 the king and queen of the night will be announced and 12:00-12:30 the traditional dance of the king and queen will be held.. So, do you think the king and queen will come from our section?" litanya ni Sr.

"YEAHH!!" malakas na sigawan ng mga kaklase ko.

"Hi Marcus!" bati sakin nung katabi ko.

"Hi." maikli kong sagot and I think I want to play.. kinindatan ko siya and namula naman ang mukha niya.

"So.. who will be your date?" tanong niya.

"You." maikli kong sagot.

"Me?" tanong niya.