Argue

TAEHYUNG's POV :

I followed her last night , i saw a stranger who tried to kiss her. i was about to came to her when suddenly jimin appeared . A curiosity build up to my mind . Why he suddenly appeared , did he followed her ?
What's the reason ?

" What do you think you're doing ? Flirting with what's mine ? That words , it makes my anger build up to my chest . But maybe he just says it because he has a reason .

The stranger immediately ran outside . And i took that chance to follow him .

" Yah !!
I shouted when he is about to enter his car . Its dark outside but i can still see him .

" Wae ??! What's your problem dude ?!

" You ! You are my problem .
He laughed sarcastically while giving me a death stares .

" Do you wanna die ?? He said while slowly walking towards me .
But before he could came closer i immediately ran to punch him .

" Fuck !! He screamed then he tried to punch me too but i'm faster than him so i got rid of him first .

" How dare you to told her that she's not innocent !! I pulled him up to the hood of his car .

" Damn dude ! What are you talking about ?!

" The girl inside . The girl that you tried to kissed , she's my girl !

" Really ? That fucking slut who pretend to be an innocent one ? She's already have ~
I did not let him to speak . I punched him already not just one , nor twice ,  Actually i want to kill him but someone stopped me .

" Hey ! Stop it ! A familiar voice . I turned around and i saw Rapmon hyung and Suga hyung running towards me . Why are they here ?

" Hyung ~ i muttered .

" Yah ! Are you a killer now ? Suga~hyung asked me .

" What are you guys doing here ? I asked him back .

" Jimin called us . Who's that guy ?

My eyes turned to the stranger who is now leaning besides his car .

" He just insulted my girl .

" Aist . I think it's enough . Let's go .

" Where ? She's inside . I will go there .

" You don't need to . Jimin is already there . She's safe with him .

" but ~

" no buts .

RUKIA's POV :

My smile slowly slid off my face when i saw him sitting next to Jungkook .
my anger quickly build up again to my chest . as if its going to burst out anytime . i really not mistaken , i forgot everything in just one night . and now , its all came back .
what are they doing here ?

good morning ! they greeted me .

PARK JIMIN !!!!
i threw a death stare at Jimin . he is sitting besides Rapmon and Halsey . he placed his arms around rapmon's shoulder .

i'm sorry .. they threaten me .. he said as if he caught by her parents from doing something bad .

we didn't ! Rapmon exclaimed .

jimin~ssi ! even once can you keep our plans as a secret ?! Suga scolded him while having a bite of a pan cake . 

so they did . i randomly looked at them until my gaze stopped at him . who did that to his face ? it looks like he fought with someone .  and also , he looks like he didn't sleep last night .
i averted my gaze when he suddenly looked at me . 

aren't you going to sit down ? he asked me but i did not answer him .

rukia , you can sit here .. also Jessie showed me the vacant chair besides her. 

no thanks . i'm going to leave anyway .
i calmly said . 

but you're not eating yet ..

i lost my appetite .  
i told them while i am staring at him .

Is it because of me ?

Nothing else . I quickly answered to him . I was starting to turn away but then he said ~
Aren't you the quite heartbreaker ?

I was surprised , unable to immediately process his question . I am wondering if i heard him right . Me ? The heartbreaker ??

Wa-what ??

One corner of his lips lifted to lopsided half smile .

Ain't that right ? He asked sarcastically . 

I shrugged , trying not to show how i'm irritated at him .

Wae ? Did you saw me having sex with another guy ? I rudely asked to him . His smile slowly slid on his face and unable to speak .
I forced myself to smile and turned to walk away . But i had barely taken two steps when he finally recovered .

Is that what you think of me ?

Ne !

I almost got killed someone last night . Cause He said you're a slut . I'm wondering if , Is he right ?

I stopped . My eyes widened as i heard it from him . Fighting the urge to point out how ironic his question was . I looked over him to catch his eyes .

Yes i am . Happy ?  I told him directly .

All eyes are now looking at me as if they we're all shocked .
I immediately turned away trying to avoid their gazes . I need to escape . If i stayed there any longer , i was afraid that all my walls would break down .
I quickly wiped my tears from my cheek when suddenly Jimin pulled my arms .

Wae ? I tried my best not to show how i really felt .

Your key ..

Thanks .
I reached it from him and turned to my car .

Rukia . I stopped for a while when he called my name . I give him a look . He sighed and looked at me seriously.  

I'm sorry .. If i didn't invite him here maybe this would not happened .  He sincerely apologised. I gave him a puzzled half smile before responding .

No its okay . Thanks again . I told him before i entered my car .

He just nodded , a slight look of regret washed over his face .

TAEHYUNG's POV :

Yes i am . Happy ?

I'm stupid . I shouldn't asks her that question . I shouldn't told her that .
I was about to follow her but suddenly jimin ran to her . Why he always do that when i'm about to .

Aist . I think i also lost my appetite . Jessie muttered while staring at me .

Shits that's horrible . Why you told her that ? Jin hyung asked me .

Nice moves bro . Jungkook said while having his breakfast .

Cause he's stupid . Suga hyung coldly said . Referring to jin hyung's question .

I didn't meant it . I quietly spoke .

They are all mocking me . But it's alright . I deserved it after all .
I'm accusing her a slut . Even if i know that she's not . I rubbed my head out of frustration . I hurt her again .

You punk .. I looked up and i saw jimin standing in front of me .

I didn't meant it ..

But you did .

That's why i say sorry .

Say that to her ! He shouted . He sat and he ran his finger on his hair .

How ? How can i do that ? If you are always there to come first !
My voice almost cracked when i told him that . I can't hold myself any longer.  I need to say what insides of me Or else , I will explode like a bomb .
He did not speak . He just gave me a cold stares .

JIMIN's POV :

because your so stupid . I need to do something . Cause if i'm not , what will be happen to the both of you ?