Tour at the Rest house

RUKIA's POV :

Oh they're here !!

Hyung !

Jungkook~ahh !!

Hey guys !

We're here at Bohol to spend our summer . My dad told me that he bought a Rest house that near in the beach . so we can spend our summer there .
It's more fun if we are complete . that's why we called Jungkook and Ariana .

Hey kids ! Are you all ready ?

Yeah !!! All of us .
Dad will be our driver and a tour guide .
( he suggested itself )

It takes three hours before we arrived . And we we're all amazed by a breathtaking view of the Rest house .

Wooowww !

Wooowww !

Our eyes widened as we saw the ambiance of the house . The rest house is nothing short of breathtaking . It will instantly reminds me of " bahay kubo " with the view of the beach and the beauty of nature . As a fitting backdrop .

" After acquiring a lot , your mom and me immediately decided to build a Rest house where our family can spend summer together .. "
Dad says while looking around the place . We are just quietly listening at him .
" We were lucky to acquire the adjacent lots , and the total area are almost hectare now .. One lot came with a two storey house which was made of woods and my wife and i decided to renovate it and make it a rustic boholano beach house to differentiate it from the others .. And also your granny really like to stay here .. "

" I fondly call it " the boholano beach house " because of its location and the design takes inspiration from old boholano houses which were typically located near the sea ." He adds .
The house boasts of 420sqm floor area , with a wrap-around porch , and a veranda on the second floor .. Since we planned it to be our retirement home it has one big master bedroom with a magnificent ocean view , two bathrooms , and a powder room near the pavilion .

Uncle , i bet its more beautiful inside ..

Of course . Let's go . I will show you how beautiful it was .