" J-sie "

J-HOPE's POV :

We all looked at Halsey and Rapmon .

Oh my god ! How did he do that to her .. He's crazy .. 

We were having fun in the pool when Rapmon throw Halsey into the water .
It's our second day here and we are still enjoying the ambiance of this place.

Hobi .. Did taehyung told you something about him and rukia ?

Nothing wifey .

Ohh . What do you think , are they going back together ??

Of course .

Really .

Geez. Don't worry to much about them! They both grown up. They know what they're doing.

I'm just asking..

Yeah..

Are you mad?

Nope.

But why are you like that?

Wae? I'm just alright.

Geez. I hate you!

Wae?! I didn't do anything.

I hate you!

I looked at her. Now she's mad. Aist. This brat. I must be angry at her. Because she forgot our most important day.

JESSIE's POV:

I went up from the pool and i took a bath robe from Ariana's chair.

Hey.. That's mine.

May i borrow..

Alright. Are you okay?

No.

I immediately ran inside the rest house. I want to stay away from him.
Why is he like that. Since early morning he's being moody.

Wifey! Yah!

Wifey your face!

I slammed the door when i entered our room.

Wifey.. Open this door please..

Leave!

No i won't. Until you open this door.

Just leave! You big bipolar beast!

Yah! How dare you to call me that.

Leave! Now!

Is that really what you want? Alright.

See? I didn't even answer him already but he decided it. What a bipolar!

I went to shower. I was about to finish when suddenly i realised what day today. My eyes widened and my lips parted. I almost cursed out as i was quickly washing a remaining soap in my body.

14? 14.. Oh my god!!!!! Hobi!!!!!!

Oh my god! Forgive me Jesus Christ. I forgotten. How did i forgot about it? It's our most important day. Jessie, you are one big fucking dumb. How did you do that to the worldwide sunshine? You broke him. For sure he is so disappointed right now.

No wonder he is moody since early morning.. Hobi.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean it.

I quickly fix myself in the mirror. I need to hurry. I need to find him and say sorry.

Hey .. Why in a hurry? Is there something wrong??

It's Rukia. But i did not bothered to look at her nor spoke. I really need to hurry.