Meeting his Parents

RUKIA's POV:

I'm fixing myself in front of the mirror.
I should wear casual clothes.
I'm a little bit nervous.

I'm doing my makeup when suddenly my phone rang.

Yes?

" are you done? I'm on my way.

Yeah i'm almost finish.

" alright. I will be there in five minutes.

Okay.

He told me last night before he left that he's going to pick me up today.
I finished when i heard a sound of car outside my house.
Its him.
I took my shoulder bag and cellphone before i went out of my room.

Hi. You're stunning today..
He said while leaning on his car. His arms crossed over his chest. His wearing a Gucci cap , white plane t-shirt and a black ripped jeans.

Shut up. I'm wearing casual clothes how can you say that.

He smiled. I was about to open the passenger door but he stopped me and he opened it for me.

Thanks. I said before i entered.

No thanks between us. He said.

He slowly closed the door and turned to the
Driver's seat.

Let's go. I nodded as response.

Do they know that we will come? I asked him.

Nope. I want to surprise them.

*pheew*

Wae?

Nothing. I'm just nervous.

He holds my hands to assure me.

Don't be nervous. My mom and dad really likes you. He said while smiling at me.

I smiled back. It makes me remember the day when i first met his parents.

FLASHBACK :
( 2nd week after they agreed to secretly dating )

today is our second weeks of love. And he told me that were going to meet his parents. I'm so nervous to the point that i don't know what to do, or not to do.

Yah.. I'm so nervous. What if they get mad?

Get mad? With you?

Yeah.

For what reason?

Firstly, i'm two years older than you. Second, your an idol, i am just a makeup artist. Third, we both broke an agreement.
Fourth—

Yah! Stop it. Don't think like that. Just be positive.

I took a deep breath and sighed before we went out of his car. Were in front of their house. My feet starts trembled as i walked closer. He hold my hand before he open the door. Before we step inside he whispered a words. " they will like you if you smile.. Cause your beautiful when you smile..

Oh! Honey they're here!
A man exclaimed when he saw us coming.
No wonder why his son is so freaking handsome. It is really run on their blood.

Oh.. Why did you not tell us that your coming in advance.. A woman came out from the kitchen wearing an apron on her. She is beautiful. And also looks like taehyung, a little.

Good evening, mom.. Dad.. ( its kinda embarrassing calling them mom and dad.  The heck we're not married. But taehyung want it. He told me to called them that way before we went here. )

Aegyo~ honey, we have a new daughter..
His dad said while smiling at me.

Honey isn't she beautiful? Just like me?