Ch.3

It was currently the night of the concert I was extremely excited it was my first ever BVB concert ever!!

I already had my make up done my hair fixed up nd everything else was taken care of also. Me and Drew were waiting in line to enter the building we were up next in line for them to check our tickets.

After we got our tickets checked we entered the building.

We found the section for our seats we took care of going to the restroom and eating before we got there.Once we got to our seats the lights dimmed down and the concert was starting. There entered Andy then Ashley,Jinxx,CC, And Jake.

They opened the concert playing their New song 'Heart Of Fire' which was now my new favorite song.(skipping the rest of the concert)

After the concert I went backstage to get my poster signed and to get my picture taken with andy.

Once it was my turn I stepped up to Andy and smiled and said,"Hi" he said it back.Omg his voice is just amazing.We had a pretty normal conversation about 10 minutes.After we were done talking he wrote his number on my hand along with a winky face. He whispered in my ear "Meet me by my dressing room after I'm done no funny business I promise " he said. I nodded and said ok. My heart was pounding out of my chest. Me ? The weird girl? Getting to hang with Andy. I was extremely shocked and happy at the same time. I felt somewhat accomplished that has been my dream since I've started to listening to black veil brides now I'm doing it.