Ch.19

Today we are going to support Andy as he promotes hot topics new line

Me and Belle have grown really close. She understands how I feel to be alone.

With her baby's daddy treating her that way I don't know how she remains strong. I would break.

——

Belle was acting crabby I guess it was her hormones or something.

But, during the ride here she would give one word responses or just simply not respond at all.

With that attitude she shouldn't have come. I had to remember that she was pregnant as well hormones will make you act a certain way.

Not to mention the little sly flares she'd been giving me.

We were instructed to go into the building to the snack room so we wouldn't be a distraction to Andy.

" Ooh Fruit " Belle pushes pass me.

" Um excuse you , is there something you want to get off your chest? You've been acting funny all day what's up with you? " I asked.

" Nothing is wrong with me maybe your hormones are making you think that I've been acting funny " Belle chuckled and continued eating.

I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the couch that was in the room. You can feel that there's tension.

....

Andy took a small break. He snacked and talked for a minute. I had to step out to use the restroom. This baby was kicking on my bladder so bad I almost wet myself.

...

Almost spending at least ten minutes in the restroom after freshening up I tried to go back in the break room but it was locked.

I was confused. Looking through the narrow window it was nobody in the room from the looks of it. But why would the door be locked.

I asked a assistant to unlock the door for me.

When that door opened I could not believe me eyes.

Belle was straddling Andy and he didn't seem to pull away

Belle was straddling Andy and he didn't seem to pull away. If he didn't like her he would have not been in this situation.

I just chuckled. Not a it's funny kind of laugh , it was a more crazy laugh, one where you know I'm not playing.

They turned to look at me shocked. As I was leaving I could hear Andy trying to call me back to him.

Not this time. He will not be forgiven.

...