Ch.18

Belle living with us is a big change

Belle living with us is a big change. After begging Andy he finally agreed.

She sleeps in the extra bedroom. Which is on the other side of the house. Andy complained every second he could get , but I think he's just overreacting.

After learning and seeing messages from her baby's father , it was sad to see that she goes through all of that. The only downfall is that she doesn't clean behind herself here.

I almost tripped on the bowl she left on the floor . " Belle it wouldn't kill you to pick up after yourself " I groaned putting the bowl in the sink.

I haven't heard Belle nor Andy come from any parts of the house. That's weird usually one or the other comes waltzing out complaining about being in each other's space.

All I heard was laughter before I went to the bedroom. Of course comes in Andy and Belle. They hate each other so I thought.

" Oh hey Shontell " Belle chuckled.

" Hey Shontell ? I thought you guys couldn't stand to be around each other. Did I miss something ? " I asked standing back with my arms crossed.

" Well you know how is pregnant women are with the cravings , I got hungry so Andy and I - well we went and got food .. "

" You were sleep so I just thought we could step out for a while " Andy said

" Yeaaa I'll just finish this in my room "

Belle trotted off.

———

" You thought it was a great idea to step out ? " Shontell started to rant

It was my idea to go off and get food. But also alone time for Belle and I to discuss the baby.

I know for sure it's mine we just have to keep a secret that it's mine. Shontell has this idea that Belles baby's dad is a not so great guy.

*** Flashback to earlier ***

" How long do you think we could keep this up ? " Belle was going crazy worrying that we will get caught.

At first it was just a fling with Belle and when she found out she was pregnant I thought it was to get back at me for not wanting anything to do with her.

It all happened so fast. I would lose it if Shontell found out what was going on. She'll take our son and move on. I feel bad for doing her like this.

" When are you going to tell her ? I mean I feel kind of sneaky for being in her face and we're both carrying your children. " Belle said.

" We're not telling her! You crazy ? Shontell would never forgive me nor will I see my child I'm not taking any risks. " I explained in a whispered yell tone.

" Well you won't be seeing your daughter as much if you don't ! Either you tell her or I will " she got up from the table and went to the car.

I insisted that we faked a conversation and laugh while walking into the house so Shontell wouldn't suspect anything.

*** End of Flashback. ***

" Hello Earth to Andy " Shontell snapped her fingers in front of my face , I grabbed her wrist and kissed the back of her hand.

" I'm just getting to know your friend so we can keep down tension , I thought that was what you wanted ? " I said smirking.

" That better be what's going on Andy " Shontell walked away.

I hope everything goes great with both my baby mother's at my photo shoot tomorrow ..