Bestfriends & Lovers . One Direction Love Story .

Part 1: Beep , Beep , Beep ! * The sound of my alarm going off is all I ever hear in the morning. At exactly 5 a.m. I wake up and begin my normal routine. As I open my eyes this morning somethings different. My phone! It has six missed calls. This early in the day? I check the call log to find out it's from my best friend Mercedes , or as I call her Cede/Boobear. I tap the screen to begin our conversation. As it rings I am trying to wake myself up completely. Suddenly I hear a loud scream on the other end of the phone. "God damnit Cede what's your problem?" I shout. "We won the tickets Baker!" Yelps Cede. And that's where I find myself fully awake trembling at the thought of actually meeting our favorite boy band , One m'f Direction. What a perfect start to a beautiful day here in Winter Haven Florida. The moons still out, silence of the fall air, and the unbelievable sensation running down my spine as I think of various scenarios that may occur that day. I realize im still on the phone as I hear Cede whisper, "You still conscious girllll?" I lol at her selective choice of words. Than I respond to her funny question with a quick "sho'nuff" and we both chuckle slightly. We end the call with just a few moments left to get ourselves dressed for the day. In my mind Im totally happy, in my tummy im completely jittery, in my heart im soaring .

Authors note: Just now decided to write a story. Tell me what you think on the comments. Love to hear any ideas or suggestions, until then enjoy my lovelys. (: