Part 2: Excitement & Jitters

I am now ready for the day. It 6:00 a.m. And I am looking cute today. Because of the events that have occured this morning I had that sudden urge to get prettied up. I am wearing high-waisted shorts with a length that extends barely below my bum and a thin neon green belt looped through the various amounts of looping in my shorts. I am wearing a sphagetti strapped blouse with a peachy color to it. Over that I wear a white carnigan to cover the shoulders that apparently arouse my fellow students according to our dress code. My sandals are extra floraly in with beautiful peachy roses as the design. My lips are lightly colored with a bright pink color outilined in a darker shade of pink topped with a clear gloss to add some shine. My hair is loosely curled and my bangs are pulled back. My eyes stand out a ton today, they are quite gorgeous actually. A black liner to outline my waterline and a wing stretched about a centimeter on my top eyelid. A mid-toned foundation to cover my few flaws that are noticeable. With that im ready to begin this, what seems to be, a wonderful day. My bus has just arrived and im anticipating the moment we pick up my best friend. What will be our first words? Will she mention the tickets, or will we talk about our average conversations and leave this one until we have a place to scream and get excited? Hmmmm. I can only imagine what her expression was when she found out. Knowing her she probably, tweeted, facebooked, texted, and notified the entire world. Next she probably smiled her cheeky grin showing off that smile im crazy jealous of. Her paranthesis smile. The adorable laugh she has that everyone loves. The beautiful eyes guys seem to love. Blehhh, I should kill her. Naa, She was probably screaming, dancing, and singing random parts to her favorite songs by them. She has the funniest way of dealing with things. Then again so do I. Sometimes I get awkward. But thats what people like about us, no matter what we stay true to who we are. And thats the way we'll stay. *Screachhhh*. Ermygosh, that was loud! Oh jeez I drifted into my own thoughts again. I totally forgot where I was. Ahhh! We just approached Cedes stop....

Authors note: This was more of a get to know the character part of the story so you can feel fully connected with Cali as she explains her thoughts, actions, feelings etc. More will be up soon, enjoy lovelys. <3