Dates.<3

As we're driving, Harry and I stare into eachothers eyes, completely lost in one anothers beauty. His big green eyes, I could stare at them all day. Breaking the silence, Harry begins to ask more questions about myself. We just laugh at my random of the chart answers. We are so much alike! The limo drives stamps on the brakes immediatley. All we can hear is the the sound of horns blaring. Harry and I are both confused. "Aye yo Paul, What's the issue?" ask harry. "Just a stupid kid running across the road not looking both ways!" he replies. Harry and I again share a laugh. We sit hand in hand enjoying the rest of the ride in silence................

"WE'RE HERE!" shout paul. Harry opens the door and we proceed to climb out of the black stretch limo. "Where are we!?" I ask in amazement. "We have just stepped into a place almost as beautiful as you are Cals." Harry says smilling ear to ear. I blush and link arms with my handsome date. We are walking up to an extremely beautiful lake side cafe. There is a big event going on, a singing contest. A large number of people gather at tables loudly chatting amongst themselves about this event taking place. We walk towards the stage. "Oh no!" I shout. "Hahaha oh yess!" Harry says with a wink. Ahhh what do I do? I hate my voice, but him, he's an angel! Holy jeez! Why Harry why!? A voice on an intercom announces something. "Now welcoming to the Stage Mr. Harry Styles and Ms. Cali Baker! They will be preforming a duet, singing a song titled Remind me. Please give this young couple your complete attnetion because remember you will be choosing tonights winner, Good luck to you two and have fun." Harry and I climb the stairs hand in hand mainly because he has to force me up here. I'm so scared! What if I ruin this for him!? Band is now playing and I'm up! I begin to sing the lyrics to my favorite song, while staring into the crowd looking for their reaction. Many people have smiles on their faces, Anticipating more. I hit every tune and conpletely give it my all. Harrys smiling showing his adorable dimples, its now his turn. He splounds beautiful, waita show me up. I laugh to myself and I begin to sing with him. We get closer, Singing to eachother, Ignoring the crowd, sweating because of how into it we are. This is perfect, I'm singing and noones covering their ears, And Harry Styles is singing to me! Ahhhh! The songs over and we get a standing ovation. The crowd roars, screaming and whistling. Harry smiles and kisses me, we exit the stage to watch the rest pf the preformances. Its about 5 now and the last couple just finished. Th anouncer comes on with the results. "I want to start with a congratulations to all of you young folks who went up their and shared your talent with us, it was magnificent. But we have talied up the results and are ready to announce the winner. A big round of applause to Harry Styles and Cali Baker!" the voice says. I cant believe this, our eyes fill with tears and we pull into a tight warm hug. We bow and say thank you and head back to the limo. "You did great beautiful, I want to do an album with you, to show off my girlfriends gorgeous voice. Please say yes?" Harry asks. I smile and quickly say yes and give him a soft kiss on the lips. We sit down and Harry tells me we have another stop to make. After about an hour we arrive. We get out infront of a beauty salon. We walk in and Harry instructs his friend to fix us up for a formal event. My hair ends up loosely curled and I'm rocking a snooki poof. Harrys hair is as usual and extra fluffy. I'm dressed in a beautiful silky red gown extending to right below my knees. Harry is in a simple black tux with a silky red tie. My lips are a cherry red and my cheeks a rosey pink. My eyes are smokey and dark with liner. Harry is just Harry. My heels are 6 inches a sparkly red, They are so gorgeous. "What's this for Haz?" I ask. "A dinner and dance!" Harry says with excitement. "Ahh, Your so sweet babe, But lets get going, its rather late." I said with a smirk. We head two streets down to the gathering. We have a quick dinner of steak and head to the dance floor. I snake my arm around Harrys neck as he rests his hands on my back, slowly sliding them to my bum. The song It will rain begins to play and Harry softly sings it to me as we sway back and forth softly to the music, and my head rests on his chest. This night is perfect. "I love you Harry" I say sweetly. "I love you too baby" he replies.

End of Chapter: Hope you liked it! leave comments! Helpful advice? (: