Planning a Trip

"Okay Sofia, I will help you," Maya says.

"And hopefully get everything back to normal," Sofia says.

"Right," Maya agrees, "But where do we start?"

"The story said that your people are going to Enchancia or Wei-Ling. Let's start at your kingdom, maybe there are still people willing to tell you what they are mad about."

"Good idea," Maya says as they walk through the hidden door.

Maya and Sofia walk back to the castle where there is still a huge line of people waiting to be seen.

"I don't know if this will work Sofia, they seem pretty mad," Maya says hesitantly.

Sofia scans the huge gathering of people, when she sees a familiar face.

"Come with me," Sofia gently tugs Maya's wrist.

Sofia and Maya stop in front of the boy.

"Hi Malakai," Sofia says.

"Hey Sofia, what are you doing here?" The boy asks.

"I'm here to help resolve everything," Sofia responds.

The boy looks at Maya with wide eyes not believing what he is seeing, "Sofia, how do you know the Princess?"

"We go to school together, didn't Ruby tell you that I became the Princess of Enchancia?"

"Well yes, but I thought she was joking."

"Can you tell us what everyone is mad about?" Maya interrupts the conversation and silently reminds Sofia that she is on a mission.

"We feel unappreciated," Malakai responds.

"What can we do to help?" Maya asks.

"I don't really know, but if something doesn't change soon we will have to leave Khaldoun and move to Enchancia to live with my cousin."

"Ok, thanks Malakai," Sofia says before they walk away.

"I feel so aweful, I never thought that the people of Khaldoun went unappreciated, I wonder what we can do," Maya says.

"How about we go on a trip to Freezenberg, Enchancia, and Wei-ling," Sofia suggests.

"How will that help?" Maya asks.

"Other kingdoms have celebrations that bring royals and villagers together."

"Okay, let me tell my mom I'm going to visit Hildiguard and we can go."

"Okay," Sofia says getting on Minimus.

"Oh, I hope this works Sofia. I would hate for you to lose your friends," Minimus says in his normal anxious tone.

"Me too," Sofia says.

"Okay Sofia, let's go," Maya says running back to Sofia and Minimus, "Will we both be able to ride on your horse?" Maya asks.

"No, but I can solve that. I'll just call a unicorn," Sofia says whipping her wrist, "Vega can you send Skye down to the Ever Realm?"

"Sofia, Chrysta says that you have a stead in the Ever Realm why do you need another one?"

"I need him so my friend can help me with my mission, she is the Princess of Khaldoun," Sofia says.

"Sure thing Sofia, I will send him," Vega agrees.

"Thank you," Sofia says before disconnecting with the head of the Protectors.

"Sofia, did you say unicorn?" Maya asks.

"Yep, he should be here soon," Sofia says.

"I'm going to ride a unicorn?" Maya asks excited.

Skye comes down and lands next to Minimus.

"My lady, how can I serve thee?" Skye asks bowing to the princess who helped him when he got his horn stuck in a tree her first trip to the Mystic Isles.

"Skye, this is my friend Maya can you give her a ride to the kingdoms we are going to visit?"

"Anything for you, my lady," Skye says as he lays down, making it easier for Maya to mount him.

"Maya, I need you to keep this a secret, Hildiguard cannot know that I have a unicorn. When we go to Freezenberg I am going to have Skye hide until we leave the Flower Festival."

"I understand," Maya agrees.

Sofia reaches her arm out and summons her which way bow, "Which Way Bow, which way to Wei-ling?"

Her magical arrow spins around then takes off.

"Let's go," Sofia says as she whips the reigns that are on Minimus.