The Right Path

Sofia walks away from the two kings and back to Hildegard's room where Maya, Amber, and Hildegard, who just got back from helping build snowmen, are waiting.

"Sofia, are you okay?" Hildegard asks.

"Kinda," Sofia responds in a saddened tone.

"What's wrong?" Maya asks.

"I found your dad but he won't listen to me or King Henrik. I'm afraid the story might be over and I will have failed my mission."

"Sofia, you have defeated Prisma, Shariki, and Vor. They were the toughest enemies you faced," Amber says.

"True, but I had people to help me or was able to fight them in my amulet, I can't trap King Nasir in my amulet. I almost didn't make it out last time."

Remembering what Pocahontas said Maya chimes in, "Remember what my great grandmother said that the right path isn't always the easiest one?"

"Yes," Sofia says.

"Now I know what she meant," Maya says.

"Really?" Sofia looks up curious.

"She meant that the adults may not listen to us so we have to do it ourselves."

"And Sofia, you are not alone, if we can get the elves to cooperate then we can fix this," Amber says taking her sister's hands in hers.

"Thanks, guys," Sofia smiles as they all go in for a group hug.

"I would love to help but I really have to stay for the Flower Festival since my family is hosting it," Hildegard says.

"It's okay Hildy, you have done enough, besides this war is between Enchancia, Wei-Ling, and Khaldoun," Sofia says.

"Let's go to Wei-Ling, it's the only place where an adult sees that we are innocent in this war," Maya says as they walk out of the castle and through the snow to the woods.

"I'll call our rides and get a ride for Amber," Sofia says whipping her wrist and activating her enchantlet, "Orion, Vega?"

"Princess Sofia, what can we do for you," Orion asks.

"Can you send a unicorn down, my sister is joining me on my mission."

"Certainly," Orion says.

"Oh, I get to ride a flying unicorn," Amber squeals.

"Amber, not so loud if Hildegard hears then she will want one, and I can't just call one because she wants one. That would be a bad way to use my enchantlet, it's irresponsible of me to use my enchantlet because someone wants it for fun."

"I understand," Amber says.

"Here is the unicorn," Maya says as she sees a unicorn fly down from the sky.

Sofia puts her hand over her amulet, "I wish for Skye and Minimus to fly to me."

The two steeds who have been with them since Khaldoun flies to the trio.

"Let's go," Maya says as they mount their steeds.

Sofia throws her hand up and summons her bow, "Which way bow, which way Wei-Ling?"

Once again the arrow spins and flies.

"Let's go," Amber says as they follow the compass-like arrow.