An Old Enemy

Sofia watches as her sister and unicorn fly away to help save the lu'au and save this story.

"Now, let's see who this Prince Zuberi truly is," Sofia whispers to herself as she summons her which way bow, "Which Way Bow, which way is Prince Zuberi?"

The bow spins then flies towards a tall tower just outside the woods of Khaldoun.

"Huh, I never saw this before," Sofia says looking up at a tall tower.

She walks through a door and hides behind a pillar when she hears a voice.

"Soon Wriggley we will have the kingdom of Khaldoun and the royal family will be hated by all the citizens," the Prince says as he turns into Grimtrix.

"Grimtrix, I have to get Mr. Cedric, only he will know what to do," Sofia whispers as she takes out her necessi-key and creates a portal to Cedric's tower in Enchancia.

"I know I have Dragon's Breath somewhere," Cedric says looking through all of his potion ingredients.

"Here you go Mr. Cedric," Sofia says as she holds a jar of purple smoke.

"Thank you Sofia," Cedric says taking the jar, "Sofia? How did you get here?"

"I used one of my Protector items but right now I need your help," Sofia says.

"What's wrong?" Cedric says stopping everything he is doing when he hears the urgency in Sofia's voice.

"Grimtrix is trying to take over Khaldoun, I don't know how to stop him," Sofia says.

"Well there is always a Freeze-o spell, a cage spell, and a imprisonment spell," Cedric says looking through his spell books.

"Well the Protectors will be able to imprison him when I turn him over to them, let's do a Freeze-o spell," Sofia decides.

"Here you go," Cedric hands Sofia a piece of paper with a spell on it, "and here is a wand."

"Thank you so much Mr. Cedric," Sofia says taking out her necessi-key and creating a door to Khaldoun.

Sofia walks through the portal and arrives in the woods, before she walks into the tower a flash of green light catches her eye.

"What's that?" Sofia asks running towards the light.

"Hex," A voice comes from in front of the castle.

"Lucinda!" Sofia yells in relief as she watches her friend and Grimtrix go at it.

"Sofia," Amber yells as she is holding her head down trying to dodge the green light coming from Grimtrix.

"Dishearten," Sofia yells as she points the wand at Grimtrix.

Grimtrix freezes in the middle of his spell.

"Sofia, what did you do?" Amber asks getting up.

"I just froze him in place," Sofia says twirling the wand and places it in her pocket.

"Amber said I'm saving another party," Lucinda says after giving Sofia a hug.

"You sure are, Amber why don't you take Lucinda into the back where the lu'au is going to happen," Sofia suggests.

"Okay, come on Lucinda, you will not believe how awful it looks," Amber says as if a tragedy just happened.

"Orion, Vega," Sofia whips her Enchantlet.

"Sofia are you okay?" Orion says.

"Yes, I found out-" Sofia is cut off mid sentence when a flash of green light disconnects the call.

Sofia turns around, "I thought I froze you."

"Silly girl, you didn't freeze me, you froze my weasel," Grimtrix says as he tries to hit Sofia.

"Nice try," Sofia says dodging all his tries.

"Fixation," a male voice calls.

Grimtrix freezes in place.

"Great job, Chakra," the Queen announces.

"Who are you?" Sofia asks the man.

"I am Chakra, the royal sorcerer of Khaldoun, Cedric informed me of Grimtrix just after you left his workshop," the sorcerer says.

"But how did he inform you?"

"Every graduate from Hexley Hall gets a communicator so they can keep in touch in case of emergencies like this. Sorcerers like Grimtrix don't use them," Chakra says holding out a silver circlelike mirror.

"Thank you so much," Sofia gives a curtsy.

"You are very welcome Princess," Chakra says.

"Sofia, are you there?" a voice comes from her Enchantlet.

"I'm here," She answers.

"Are you okay, we got worried when you didn't say goodbye," Orion says.

"I'm fine. I also caught the person who started this war, it wasn't King Nasir. It was an evil sorcerer named Grimtrix."

"We will send Turon and Garish to pick him up, great job Sofia," Vega says.

"Thank you," Sofia replies before she says goodbye.

"I always suspected that this Prince Zuberi was a fake, Nasir never even talked about him. It wasn't until he arrived that Nasir remembered him," Queen Anya says.

"Who are they?" Chakra asks as two mythical beings fly from the sky.

"They are other Protectors."

"Princess Sofia, where is the prisoner?" Turon asks.

"He is right there," Sofia says as she points to a frozen Grimtrix.

"We will take him, you are doing very well since you have become a Protector," Garish says.

"Thank you," Sofia says as they fly back to the Mystic Isles with a new prisoner.

"Sofia, why don't you go and see how the lu'au looks and I will check on dessert," the queen suggests.

"Okay," Sofia agrees.