Why are you running?

Kurt's POV

I was hiding in my room, sobbing my eyes out when I heard a knock on the door.

"GO AWAY!" I shouted at the door.

"Kurt! I know you dont feel all too good but ya got a visitor!" My dad shouted back. "He says that he gotsa talk to ya!"

I groaned, having a feeling that it was Ram and he was going to tell me he couldnt be friends with a fag like me... Fuck..here we go I guess.

"Let him in..." I said and the door slammed open with, as i called, Ram storming into the room.

He slammed the door shut behind him. "KURT KELLY WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SKIPPING?!" He scolded, as though I was a preteen kid caught skipping by my mother.

"Ram, we skip all the time. How is this any different?" I rolled my eyes at him, hopping they weren't as puffy and red as they felt.

"It's different 'cuz this time you're runnin' from somthin', Kurt! And the Kurt Kelly I know does NOT run away like some wuss!" He announced, grabbing my arms and getting in my face.

That's when I felt an alarming urge to kiss him and, although it wasnt the first time, it was the strongest I had ever felt it. And...it was the first time I ever mentioned it.

"Ram you need to get out of my face before I kiss you I swear to god." I said, trying to avoid looking at his lips by staring into his blue eyes, his  amazing blue eyes, as if that would help any.

He blushed (???) slightly and backed up.

"You're wrong though... I run away a lot." I stated, turning away from him.

"Well this is the first time I've seen you run away."

"Ram I run away from the truth almost everyday. Other days I pretty much ignore it. And now the one time I finally accept it and tell someone all hell breaks loose!" I ranted at him, refusing to even look at him.

"Let the truth catch you." He said, which made me turn and stare at him. "Don't hide anymore! Whats the point of hiding who you are when all it does is hurt you?"

I tried to tell him. I tried to say the truth. I just couldn't get my words straight.

The only thing I could think was: Actions speak louder than words.

Which must have been why I leapt into my best friend's arms and kissed him.