The conversation

Ram's POV:

I tried not to laugh as Kurt sat down next to me, covering his face with his hands. "Well... At least you don't need to come out to him" I wrapped an arm around his side. He mumbled something I couldn't understand into his hands.

I stood and kneeled down in front of him, pulling his hands away from his face. "I'd rather have had to tell him a million times then have him walk in on that.." he whispered, turning away from me.

"Is it that embarrassing to be seen kissing me?"

His face whipped back to look into my eyes, the intensity in them practically burned me. "Ram. No. Fuck no. But you have to remember. That was my DAD. You know I haven't brought anyone home, girl or boy." He grabbed my face in his hands to keep eye contact. "He just walked in on me kissing the ONE GUY I constantly have in my room. Do you know what he's probably thinking down there right now?"

"That we've fuuu-"

"Exactly. It's not embarrassing to be seen kissing you, it's horrifying that it was my dad who saw.. understand?" Kurt was still holding my face so I nodded carefully. He let me go and I stood up.

"Well.. we might as well go explain ourselves then... At least you hiding home today will vouch for us right?" As I finished speaking, Kurt grabbed onto my hand, standing up and clinging to me. I could feel how scared he was.

I took a deep breath and pulled the door open, taking a step into a huge change.

(A/N hey so ik it's been like... Two years since the last part but uhhhh yeh here lmaoooo almost forgot the entire format of this but wtver :,))