What

Kurt's POV

"Ram, are you ok?" I asked him after he sat on my bed looking as if he was contemplating something.

"I... Have no clue." he said, shaking his head. He looked up at me and stared for a second.

I stepped a tiny bit farther from the bed and ran my hand through my hair while he stared at me. "Im sorry i caused so many pro-"

"Don't be."

"What?" I glaced at him for a second then looked away, feeling my heart pounding in my ears from the intensity of his stare. My ears began heating up and I felt tears nip at the corner of my eyes from embarrassment.

"Don't be sorry. I've made my decision." Suddenly he was right in front of me and his hand was on my cheek. "I guess I'm Bi." My eyes went wide and i stepped back, only to have Ram follow my lead and step even closer. He smiled softly, caressing my cheek gently with his thumb.

"Then is it okay if i kiss you again?" I asked,  staring into his gaze and leaning towards him.

"If it's you, I'd let you kiss me a million times. No, a billion."

I slowly closed the space between our lip, kissing him again, the red heat returning to my cheeks, rushing up my ears as I placed my arms across his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around me. Ram started to slowly guide us backwards towards my bed and broke our kiss to sit down.

I instantly climbed onto his lap and his lips returned to mine just as fast.

"Kurt, will you be go-" My dad's voice stopped as suddenly as it had appeared as my dad opened the door directly to view me jumping off my best friends lap.

"GET OUT!" I screeched, and he pulled the door shut as quickly as he could. 

"Well shit." Ram blurted, obviously trying to keep from laughing at our awkward situation.

"Took the words out of my mouth!" yelled a voice from outside my door.

"GO DOWNSTAIRS, DAD"

"Okay, okay! I'm going!" I could hear his footsteps receding down the staircase and i sighed as soon as they were gone.

"Well shit..."