1. Jason

Jason knew he was dead. He felt it a minute before it happened. Funny, he thought. He had used think that the dying process would be smooth and painless. A ghost suddenly forming, leaving the dead body to rot. But ouch! It was a thousand times worse. He couldn't breathe, and painful thoughts came out of nowhere, pressuring down on him. He felt miserable, it wasn't because of the 'death process thing',but because of the regret and guilt weighing down on him.
He had been prepared to die,I'd it was meaning saving his friends. But after his break up with Piper, he had kinda wanted to fix the relationship before he died. But now it was hopeless, he thought.

~After being judged and put into Eylusium~

Jason looked at the giant mansions,the beautiful gardens,the good people all around him,it was a lot of luxury,yet he felt twinge of sadness,knowing that his friends weren't here with him.

He was showned into his mansion, and he decided to take some rest. Maybe,he thought, time might work differently here, maybe he could end up napping for a century,wake up and find his friends here.

Instead of peaceful nap, he got dreams.

Really? he thought. He wondered why he needed dreams when he was dead.  

He realized where he was, Mount Olympus. And someone was staring right at him.

"

Dad,hi!" Jason said. Well what else are you supposed to say to your immortal king-of-the-universe dad when you're dead?
Zeus looked at Jason carefully,and sighed,
"I'm sorry, Jason! Your death was an order from the fates. It had to happen. I would have saved you like I did to your sister."

But something caught his attention,
"Um, dad? What you said about my death being an order from the fates, what does that mean?"

His father looked at him sadly,
"What it truly means, that I do not know. But all these trials Apollo's going through, your death, all these are related to the future."

Jason wondered what that meant, and why he was so special that he had to die.

"Jason, I will give you one wish, anything except resurrection."

Jason thought for a moment,before knowing exactly what he wanted.