Peter x Steve pt. 2

And then I say, "come on we can't linger on past we need to focus on the future of the Avengers." (Ha y'all thought)

I really wish i could actually do that, move forward without this guilt. But I had to say it it's what Steve needed to hear.

He wiped his red puffy eyes and got up. "Your right all of need to be strong for Pepper and Morgan."

Around 12 am

Everyone had settled into their rooms, I had begun to get ready for bed.

When I tried to go to sleep thoughts of Mr. Stark flooded my head

I lied down and cried silently into my pillow. I hear the door open, but I just don't have the energy to check who it is.

I felt a dip in my bed and an arm wrap itself around me.

"What happend to moving on?" Steve asks jokingly.

I chuckle through my sobs.

"I'm sorry I'm really trying. Its like whenever I close my eyes I see him. I see the life he could've of had if he didn't try to save us. He would of gotten to see Morgan graduate, him and Pepper would of grown old together. Or i see him snapping and getting blown away. His face is always there and I can't handle it." I say sobbing.

"Peter you and I both know Tony would of always felt guilty if he didn't save you. This is the best outcome in his eyes. All the people he loves are safe. I need you to move on if not for the Avengers for Tony."

I turn and look into his ocean eyes. I then begin to move in. And then I kiss him.

"Peter what the hell" He says pulling away.

"I'm sorry i-i wasn't-" I begin when I feel his lips on mine.

HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. IM KISSING CAPTAIN AMERICA. I'M KISSING AMERICAS ASS.

He pulls away and says, " I'm here for you Peter. Always, We'll get through this together."

"Forever and always" I say lovingly not breaking eye contact.

Authors note

Hey guys hope you enjoyed sorry it took so long. But we warned you there wouldn't be that many updates
                                                       -MJ👄👄